Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Nice one Andy! I would of loved to of come to this but knew I would be nursing my bday hangover.
  2. Welcome
  3. Crazy stuff and hope that has not put you off the South coast. We are not all like that down here
  4. Happy birthday Chris
  5. Thanks all and I am still officially drunk from yesterday... Someone shoot me please!
  6. Happy birthday all!
  7. ^^ This imo as well. Unless this is your Mrs idea of a good night out too then I'd leave the "man V's food" cr*p to another night. Exactly, a romantic meal sweating and stuffing stupid amounts of food, then maybe back to a hotel to see who lays the biggest turd.... Roll on the next 10 years Who said romance was dead Maybe curl the turd up into the shape of a heart Be still my beating heart Lol I goggled some images and saw that one and a few other but thought better of it
  8. ^^ This imo as well. Unless this is your Mrs idea of a good night out too then I'd leave the "man V's food" cr*p to another night. Exactly, a romantic meal sweating and stuffing stupid amounts of food, then maybe back to a hotel to see who lays the biggest turd.... Roll on the next 10 years Who said romance was dead
  9. Sorry to hear this mate, can only echo what others have said.
  10. I thought you were on a diet Enjoy. And happy birthday. I lost over a stone so I'm allowed to put that back on
  11. Well done Bears, really pleased for you
  12. My mates and I are off to do a food challenge tomorrow for my birthday this weekend... Not told me what it is yet but it could be the 72oz steak challenge or a 48 Oz burger. Looking forward to whatever it is This all stems from when we did our road trip and foolishly did not have a go at the 72oz steak challenge when we were in Texas ( the place was on man vs food). We had always promised to this and 4 1/2 years later here we are....
  13. The Argies obviously do
  14. Certainly different Chris and look forward to seeing the updates
  15. You only go to Wales for the sheep sorted that Adrian goes for the sheep, I go for the copious amounts of alcohol & then end up in a minor coma where the folk who were bullied by there sisters take it out on me My sister clearly didn't bully me I was bullied by 3 older sisters but I turned out ok They obviously liked dressing you up in suspenders
  16. Hello Neil Where you been hiding Neil and hope all is well?
  17. Anymore details of the item in question?
  18. This all day long, sounds so much better
  19. Whenever buying a car the forums always seemed a best place to start for research. This forum though is certainly one of the best I have been on especially seeing Dave in suspenders
  20. Happys days Andy, get some pics and vids please
  21. I love Tapatalk, works brilliantly for me this end.
  22. Humpy

    Meet Stanley

    Great colour once again and lovely motors
  23. Birthday drinks next weekend and a food challenge to boot....
×
×
  • Create New...