Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Josh just get it done and worry about it afterwards
  2. +1 lip spoiler if you can
  3. Sounds familiar, my brother was doing the high jump at a youth club thing when he was younger. He did the jump and his knee came up and broke his nose After that when ever my Bro and I had fights I always went for his nose
  4. Welcome to the forum. What is that kit out of interest?
  5. Happy birthday
  6. Playing tug of war with a horse, my finger being the rope and the horse won. Multiple times throughout my life my knee pops out of position.
  7. Wrong on every level - beggars belief, I'm not sure I even want to know how - but Bloody OWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! It's alright it wasn't his ribs
  8. Just me or did anyone else just un-cross their legs to let the boys hang freely after reading that?
  9. Awesome sauce Look forward to my delivery
  10. Spotted on the m3 near Fleet services - personal plate ending in MAT
  11. Chris can you get something similiar for the 350, needing something different for my rear?
  12. The wife leaks or the car
  13. Ooops!
  14. Nom nom nom very nice Ian, liking those! How much extra you have to pay just for those wheel covers
  15. Or Smd in a nice set of stockings
  16. Good luck picking him up when he is older
  17. I had noticed
  18. Tom that is awesome, have always said your zed is my favourite on here. Looks amazing mate
  19. Craig think you have a fan/stalker
  20. I drove 2 1/2 hours each way to see my one. Worth travelling to find a good pedigree etc
  21. Howcome a Great dane Adrian out of interest? Always liked giant dogs, Stevo. The Great Dane has a great sociable and family friendly personality, but still a great guarding dog if needs be. It has something noble in it and is very devoted and loving to family members. Although it's a maaaahooooooosive dog, it's a gentle giant, like Bruno was, with proper education Oh, I can't wait til 27th of December!!! Nice My pick up date is 29th Dec or 4th January
  22. Looking at that video clip mate, the car is definitely not a dud! Man that looks so much fun!!
  23. Howcome a Great dane Adrian out of interest?
  24. I'm hoping the do-luck will show off my ark if not it is being modified
  25. Now this is the reason why you got a x5 then again not sure that will be big enough when he is fully grown
×
×
  • Create New...