Jump to content

RS8055

Members
  • Posts

    960
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RS8055

  1. Thing is with me, I want to have black rims with chrome lips... and for some reason, I am having great difficulty finding any that will fit with the brembos for decent money!
  2. I'm actually looking at the same rims for my gunmetal Zed. Don't want the hassle of having to use spacers though!
  3. The spats look nice, would get some for mine, but not sure how they are fitted to the bumper :S
  4. As said before, each to their own, but it certainly is 'different'. From my perspective, I like it. Bit of a clean up, and i'd take her for a ride (the girl that is!)
  5. I know it's late to have seen this, but thank you for the wishes! Very nice of you.
  6. but where are the photos?
  7. Great photos, lovely setting.
  8. Pretty cool... but I think I'll stick to regular sat navs for time being!
  9. RS8055

    Road trips

    Where abouts in Germany? The Ring? I'm already living close enough to the Ring if you want to stop by for a cheap refill of the tank! Yes the ring We were supposed to be going in May but we had to bring it forwards to Easter weekend as we left it too late to get the accommodation we wanted. Still, we get to watch a drifting event on the Saturday now which is a bonus! I'd would be great to pop in and say hello! Depending on whether I have a rugby game that weekend or not, could join you guys. Travelling through Luxembourg would be beneficial as fuel is almost the cheapest here in Europe. Using 98 petrol, it's about £1.10 a litre. (used to be a lot lower though!)
  10. RS8055

    Road trips

    Where abouts in Germany? The Ring? I'm already living close enough to the Ring if you want to stop by for a cheap refill of the tank!
  11. Can't really comment on this as I am not married... come to think of it, don't even have a girlfriend. Might explain why I still think you can win an argument with a woman!
  12. Any other suggestions for rims?
  13. Despite the Boxster being rear wheel drive and mid engined, still would never buy one... too much or a risk looking like a hairdresser/bum bandit! Don't like Porsche in general really, but the Boxster is right there at the bottom of the list. Would rather save up and get something on a different level.
  14. Thanks for the advice. In that case I may stick with some 18"s... ideally would love to find something good in the For Sale section, but would like to know some options for around 1k... but primarily what I'm looking for is (as mentioned before) black rims with chrome lip.
  15. Hi guys, I've got the GT pack (with the brembos) in gunmetal. I want to buy some rims for the car that are black with a chrome lip and was wondering what my options are and where to source them? Rim size I'd like to look in 19", but I'm wondering how much comfort that sacrifices opposed to the 18"? (I'm running OEM suspension). Cheers,
  16. 1. Mclaren P1 2. Ferrari 250 GT California Spyder (1963) 3. Ferrari P4/5 by Pininfarina (based on the Enzo) 4. Plymouth Roadrunner Superbird (1970) 5. Lamborghini Reventon 6. Eagle Speedster 7. Nissan GTR Nismo Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Subaru Impreza WRX STI, Mitsubishi Evo, Ford Mustang, Camaro, BMW 335 coupe (E90 chassis), Alfa Romeo Brera 3.2... Really depends on your price range maximum...
  18. Great photos.. always great when you find the ideal location for some quality snaps!
  19. Well put together video!
  20. however, as mentioned before
  21. Wow.. really sorry to see/hear about this! As said by numerous others, airbags will no doubt be the decider!
×
×
  • Create New...