Jump to content

RS8055

Members
  • Posts

    960
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RS8055

  1. I honestly don't know what to offer you for it... need to replace my exhaust on the cheap, which is blowing at the moment. What would you be looking for roughly?
  2. I live in Luxembourg. Nice to see another member on the mainland continent.
  3. Not the most stylish, but very cool nonetheless!
  4. The reason it's an issue is that in Luxembourg (where I am and car is registered) they have extremely specific requirements regarding custom parts on cars. Every part that is not 100% standard needs to have a TUV certificate with it, needs to be homologated, checked and then approved. All in all, it sucks! Even wheels need to be approved for each vehicle if not standard on an individual basis!
  5. If you can provide with a TUV Certificate, I'd take it! haha. Only other issue is the Y pipe. Guessing it's an S-Tune?
  6. Get goind and get some pics up! haha. They look great!
  7. Hi Tom, how exactly do you fit that to the Zed? Is it a pretty standard fit and easy to do? Or something a person with no experience should hire someone to do?
  8. Any further info on people interested in getting a group down there for the day?
  9. This kind of thing is always happening in every sector of the business world... doesn't surprise me at all. The thing I can appreciate over here in LUX is that the government fixes the prices of fuel (amongst other things) to prevent price fixing. Fuel is sold here for exactly the same price as all competitors... currently paying around £1.14 per litre of 98 Super for the Zed which I can't complain about!
  10. to the forum!
  11. Good spot!
  12. RS8055

    My New Car

    Nice! Always been a fan of TVRs... my personal favourite is the Tuscon
  13. Only just! Instead of buying her things, I buy things for the Zed!
  14. Congrats! Blue is one of my favourite colours for the Zed (behind Orange and GM ofc!)
  15. RS8055

    350z fail

    Seen it before... unlucky though!
  16. All down to personal choice, but personally I think they look absolutely horrific!
  17. I've seen Eric Clapton and Slash and also Ozzy Osbourne live with guitarist Gus G. I gotta say that Gus G is phenomenal.... even though many are still faithful to Zakk Wylde. When I saw Clapton, it was at the Royal Albert Hall. Immense venue and such a fantastic performance! A true legend. Have fun!
  18. What condition is the JWT Pop Charger in? How long has it been fitted to the car?
  19. Prior to switiching off football, my team was MU... all I can say is that Fergie's position as manager is one that nobody else can truly completely fill. My personal pick would be for Mourinho but as you say, having him for the long haul would not be something I'd bank on! I think Mourinho himself would prefer to fill the MU manager role... especially considering his honourable reactions after the MU- RM fiasco earlier this season. Judging by how he acted after that, I'd say he wants to replace Sir Alex. This might be why Fergie has retired at this time (just after Benitez spilled the beans on the Mourinho - Chelsea connection talks).
  20. Hi Rothers, I live in Luxembourg (and have done so for 14 years now) so could provide you with some pointers. What are the main things you're looking for on the trip? (i.e. driving roads, sightseeing, etc?). Cheers, Ryan
  21. Sounds interesting... not sure whether the chrome would look nice or not though! Pics would help! haha
  22. I suppose that's what you need... don't mean to hijack your thread, but I have what I think is an OEM air filter (K&N) with a panel filter. I want to clean it, but don't have any kits. Anything everyday I can use to clean it?
×
×
  • Create New...