Jump to content

RS8055

Members
  • Posts

    960
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RS8055

  1. Got a pic of the spoiler mate? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Hahaha. Whether he's allowed a joke of his own or not is another question entirely!
  3. Yeah, as far as I am aware! It was Sly at Kaizer Motors who did the service. With his amazing knowledge I am certain all oil used was correct, but might be worth me contacting. Unless there's anything else it could be relating to?
  4. to the forum! Enjoy experiencing Zeditis set-in once again!
  5. Amazing! Wish I could see the lights... but I am a bit further south than you guys! Better quality camera next time and you'll have some cracking shots!
  6. I've just had my P3 with Sly at Kaizer Motors and this includes the Gearbox and Diff Oil being changed with Sly throwing in some molyslip too. Now I am experiencing some difficulties getting it into first and second gear slots. I can but it feels a bit crunchy and takes a fair bit of force to get them in. When the engine warms up, the problem seems to get better, but i was wondering if it might be to do with the P3 oil change at all? Cheers
  7. Thanks! The only thing I am running other than the Invidia Gemini is a K&N air filter upgrade so if you need more noise you can always go with some Berk HFCs or de cats.
  8. RS8055

    A few pictures

    Looks great. Very aggressive stance. What rims are those on the car? I'm looking to get a set of black rims with chrome lip.
  9. Any progress with a video?? Yeah, sorry. Didn't have much time cos of work, but I uploaded it to Youtube: Didn't have time for a drive by yet.
  10. Nice thread mate... looking forward to seeing more updates soon!
  11. I never looked back! Didn't ruin anything for me! Just made the car a bit more nippy when you want it to be. Foot flat on the loud pedal, just gives you a quicker more eager response. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Multiple options available! Wish I was in your position!!! If you want something good and cheap, best would be to wait until a forum member is selling their exhaust second hand in the "For Sale" thread. What's your price range?
  13. As mentioned above, depends on mileage! I replaced both my clutch and fly because it made sense to change as a pair (if flywheel goes after you've just changed clutch, will cost you an arm and a leg in labour costs so might as well do both!) Also, go for lightweight flywheel.. better throttle response!
  14. Could well be an alignment issue as before, but if that's the case it is severe! When I had mine re-aligned I was told it was bad, but never had anything like you're experiencing! as Ebized says, pics would help!
  15. Don't get me wrong, the Invidia Gemini system has a gorgeous sound... only reason I think it's quiet is because I've been rocking around with the exhaust blowing (standard disconnection between midpipe and backbox) for about a year. So the exhaust on mine has been ridiculously loud! Loved every minute of it, but was willing to sacrifice sound level for sound quality. I can actually hear myself think in the cabin now! No need to shout to communicate with any passenger I might be carrying now! hahaha
  16. Zhorno. Those look fantastic sprayed like that! I'm looking to get mine done too. Where did you have yours done? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. I've just installed the Invidia Gemini cat-back, and want to know how much louder the exhaust would be if I were to get some HFCs? I was surprised how quiet the Invidia actually is, but like the stock one, it's quiet inside the cabin, but sounds lovely if you're standing on the side of the road. Do the HFCs make a huge difference to noise?
  18. I got it from Steve 350z (one of the traders on here). About £850 for the cat-back which is a true dual with x pipe. I like it. Sound wise, quiet inside the cabin (except a quiet deep growl when on the throttle!) but surprisingly loud outside the car! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Only got a pic for now. Working on the vid upload Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. RS8055

    Exhaust Blowing

    Update on this. Bought the Invidia Gemini cat back from Steve 350z and had it fitted by Sly at Kaizer motors yesterday. Sounds lovely! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. Impressed how well chalkie is taking the abuse from some indeed! Top bloke. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. Each to his own taste, but there are only three things I would have done from the car being standard, and you didn't do any of them! 1. Change the wheels - maybe some black ones with a chrome lip 2. Stubby aerial 3. Facelift rear lights I prefer to keep my Zed looking virtually stock as it's an absolutely gorgeous car! Can't find one angle to look at the 350Z that I do not find aesthetically pleasing! That's why I bought it!
  23. I stepped on your old clutch and flywheel as I had my Invidia Gemini cat-back fitted by Sly on Sunday lunchtime. haha
  24. I'd say seeing as it has the leather seats and the Bose stereo, it's a GT. Has it got the brembos to go with the rays alloys?
  25. Luckily Valentines Day comes on a Friday this year. Translation: Out on the town with the teammates to find a vulnerable single woman who is feeling neglected this Valentines Day. haha. The Zed stays at home.
×
×
  • Create New...