Jump to content

RS8055

Members
  • Posts

    960
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RS8055

  1. Good engineering achievement, but utterly pointless in my opinion. You could argue that it's a rare car, but the fact that it looks like a modded Juke doesn't account for the massive price tag!
  2. I would buy this, but can't get to Manchester!
  3. If you look again, you might find what was said was an 07 350Z.... and Welcome to Chard!
  4. Too true. I'm struggling with funds because of all the things I am being tempted by. The list is endless... just keeps increasing day-by-day!
  5. I'd be interested to know which country the store is in. I think Cora is French-based with a few stores in Luxembourg too...
  6. Zeds were iconic before Fast & the Furious movies, but would have increased awareness of the marque having them screaming around the movie sets. Yeah, fully aware of Zeds themselves being iconic prior to the F&F movies... but I was referring to the 350Z specifically! haha. Personally, I would love to get my hands on a 240Z too.... gorgeous car!
  7. Great choice, and welcome!
  8. I came across this, and all I can say is that it looks absolutely epic... something unique for the Zed?
  9. The dog is in the car with him. I think there's no reaction because he is in the forces... looks like he's driving a Hummer H1. Crazy stuff though... looks like the pilot hit a head wind and stalled (possibly the plane was over-loaded with weight)
  10. Yeah Rory Best was unfortunate... I gotta say though, biggest surprise for me was Matt Stevens! Wilko has been playing immensely as well, but I think Halfpenny/Farrell will do the job.
  11. The Z4s are dropping in price simply due to the new model... and I'm sure there will be an even newer model imminent from BMW. The Zed is so likeable IMO because it's iconic (due to a certain Fast and Furious movie) and will never age in terms of looks. Despite mine being 9 years old, I still get some friends (albeit with a lack of car knowledge) asking me if I had bought it new in 2011.
  12. I know it's a bit later than the initial post but I figured I would give my thoughts of your list of potential cars: 1 series coupe BMW 125i or 123d - Reliable cars, but very expensive to fix/service. You also have to face the reality that they aren't the top of the range (1M) model - and people generally don't have a high opinion of those who drive BMWs/Audis (stereotypically speaking). Z4 3.0 SI - Once again, I also considered this before buying my Zed - but one great thing you get with the Zed is the timeless styling due to the fact that they will not make another '350z' whereas they update the Z4 and it will therefore age. Honda Civic Type R - VERY dependant on which model you're thinking about: If you get the EP3, it is a phenomenal car! My brother has one, which I drive occasionally... handles like a dream, sounds great - a real drivers car! However, not as powerful or fun as the Zed. If going for the FN2 (newer model) all I can say is: AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE. It's slower than the EP3, feels sluggish, understeers like a b*tch too! Nicer interior, but overall, they cheaped out on it and as a result it's terrible. 350Z GT - I am the owner of a 2004 350Z GT pack and I gotta say, fantastic car. I actually had a poll with it and the other options with women before I made my purchase. Women are the best judges of style - The contenders were Mazda RX-8, Alfa Romeo Brera, and 350Z. Despite the Brera being a great looking car, an overwhelming majority of women sided with the 350Z. Audi TT Mk1 sport or TT Mk2 VR6 - Hairdressers car
  13. Is it making a rattling noise? Mine has the same issue (hence why I am looking for a new alezan gear knob). With mine, just sounds like a washer is loose somewhere in the gear knob....
  14. PMed
  15. Looks like a great trip! Need to do something like this myself someday!
  16. Ryan, he has a late 2006 Revup model, the rear lights were standard on this car... Ah, my bad... just saw the pre-facelift bonnet and assumed it was prior to the lights upgrade.
  17. ... nice looking Zed. Having a black one, you should replace the side markers from smoked ones for sure... looks immensely better IMO. Also, get yourself some post-facelift LED rear lights ( )
  18. Found some exterior footage (photos): http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?695805-6-month-old-Megane-Crash-Castle-Combe-today-*Action-Pics*
  19. Oops
  20. Seen this already... absolute beast!
  21. The only experience I've had was with a 2004 Mini Cooper S JCW Hartge - just a test drive but was pretty awesome IMO. It was putting out around 255bhp and went like stink! Not recommended if you're like me with a large frame... great little drivers car but not the most practical.
  22. I would be very interested in these, but Luxembourg has strict requirements for wheels relating to individual vehicles and would have to go through an extremely lengthy process to get them homologated for my Zed. GLWTS
  23. PMed
×
×
  • Create New...