Jump to content

RS8055

Members
  • Posts

    960
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RS8055

  1. Impressive specs, and comical name for the button. But as said above, no combustion = no fun!
  2. Sounds a lot like the problem I had. Mine came up with Error Code: P0340 - Camshaft position sensor (can't remember which bank, 1 or 2). Usually the issue I had was starting the car when it was warm especially. The way I did it was by unplugging the sensor until I had sourced another one to fit (can do it yourself even if, like me, you are not very knowledgable technically). You won't have traction for that time, but it can be fun. Once you have new sensor, I just plugged it in, tightened the connecting screw, got an ECU reset and it's good to go! Hope this helps.
  3. Cheers again! Very much appreciated!!
  4. PMed - cheers for the help guys!
  5. Hi guys, looking to get my hands on some cheap spacers for my Zed (if anyone has some they want to sell). I think people generally agree 20mm at the front and 25mm at the back is best?
  6. Welcome! Like the colour choice! A man of taste!
  7. Thanks for all the helpful info and responses lads. Will have to have a serious think about it before I come over in a month
  8. That sounds great. Sorry if I wasn't clear. Specifically bhp/torque gains (rough estimate) if possible please? Cheers!
  9. Hi guys, I am not very knowledgable with regards to the gains (if any) I may get from doing this, but I thought I'd ask for opinions. I bought my 350Z (2004) DE completely standard. Since then, due to the strict Luxembourg laws on modifications, I have only managed to fit the following: - Invidia Gemini true dual cat-back system - Lightweight Flywheel - New clutch I was thinking of getting a remap done on the car, but wanted to know the following: - Is it worth doing? - If so, does anyone know roughly what kind of gains I am likely to get from the remap (if any)? - Where could I get this done and for what kind of price? I'll be driving over to the UK next month for a week. Cheers, Ryan
  10. Bump... I know someone on here has this. Just want to know who it is and where they bought it please?
  11. I would poke fun, but when I bought the car, the first day was funny because I couldn't get the passenger window down... took me some time to figure out that there was a child lock switch on the drivers side. lol
  12. Hi guys, I have the 2004 350Z DE with WV2 paint code. I've been looking quite extensively for a spray can of this paint code (as aftermarket parking sensors were installed and are black). Want to paint over them but need a spray can of the paint. Unless anyone has experience with the "touchup pen" that I've seen?
  13. Invidia Gemini is what I'm running and I love it. Not too loud and a nice clean sound
  14. Could you possibly give summarized details of what is left to sell please?
  15. Hey, want to get my hands on one (Zunsport grille), but I would like to get the CF lip that runs underneath the grille over the paintwork. (Like on Huskys), can anyone let me know where to source one of those too please?
  16. Hi guys, I've been wanting one of these for some time now to go with a zunsport grille. I believe a member on here already has that combination, but wanted to know if anyone has bought this part off eBay and if it fits well/what they think of it? If not, does anyone know a different location where I can get my hands on one? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Carbon-Fiber-Front-Bumper-Cover-Lip-Fit-for-Nissan-Fairlady-Z-Z33-350Z-VQ35-/360979155895?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item540c08cbb7
  17. To run a Zed on 95 should be a crime against humanity! A good comparison would be drinking methylated spirits instead of a wine whiskey!
  18. Well, I'm 26, and owned the Zed since I was 23. Will never regret the decision to buy it, as I love every second when driving it!
  19. Hi guys, When I bought my Zed, the garage agreed to fit aftermarket parking sensors. Only problem is that they are black and un-painted. I've been trying to source a WV2 spray can of some sort, but with no luck. Has anyone come across a can like this on the internet? I wouldn't need much to individually spray each sensor. Alternatively, I found this: http://www.courtesyparts.com/touch-paint-pen-wv2-color-code-p-19436.html?cPath=5906_5906 Touchup Pen. Has anyone got any experience with these? Cheers
  20. What was the error code that it spit out? P0340 by any chance?
  21. But as you say, not cheap. Was hoping to strike gold and find someone who had some spare! lol
  22. That's what I've already tried... btw, I thought Zmanalex was now combined together with Clark Motorsport?
  23. Unfortunately that won't work, I only had one when I bought the car, and it fell off at some point and as a result, I do not have any on hand! Need to actually buy some.
  24. Hi guys, really need to get my hands on some boot poppers (those little black springs that release the boot after pressing the button). If anyone has any going cheap(ish), I'd be greatly appreciative. Cheers!
×
×
  • Create New...