Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. Then you will know the first half was a non event In fact the game seems to have reverted to the same pattern as first half last ten mins.
  2. The game that in the first half was a non event Yes it has changed now, did you not watch the first half?
  3. Become a bit of a non event really, shame as not having Sky I do look forward to some decent football on the TV. As much as you can't say how things might have panned out, shocking decision by the ref to send off Kompany which effectively killed the game as a contest. I think the ref will get about £6k£10k to ref this game, good money for someone who is incompetent!
  4. Was talking to the wife about doing the advanced driving course this year - like I say I hardly ever drive over 5k revs - wrapped in cotton wool that Zed!
  5. Yesterday maybe!
  6. I actually managed a 'back end out' moment today with the TC on got it trying to overtake me as i cornered and accelerated and swiftly brought it back into line - quite enjoyed it actually - as someone who barely puts the car over 5k revs! But yeah I do love washing the car, the under-stairs cupboard is an Aladdin's cave of stuff for looking after the Zed I wash it once a week weather permitting and every month a good coating of polish and wax and always keep the wheels coated in gtechniq C5 - leather shampoos and interior shampoos for all other bits - B&D car vac - engine bay cleaner - list goes on...actually as I am thinking through it all bit scary how much I have spent on stuff
  7. Sweet looking car, a few MoT failures on that by the looks of things so be prepared to sort them out!
  8. coldel

    Newbie

    Odd, they claim it has cruise control on the ad, dont see it on the pictures though....hmmmm
  9. Quite surprised by this post, with the OP on this one about paying a lot more for a shine product only to find yourself in a bodyshop forking out extra monies - over running by that much I would send it back
  10. Check out the Opie Oils trader on here - they will know what to get you and at a decent price http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=121
  11. You second link, it links to an organic clutch, but there is no brand on it? (unless I am missing something) Your first link goes to an Exedy branded clutch.
  12. ...and not just tucking the Zed into a garage come October Because on a balmy january morning you can give it a little clean, C5 up the wheels and she is all set for a drive
  13. Personally would avoid unbranded stuff - think Alex has reduced the price of his clutches of late could be wrong though
  14. Stunning looking car
  15. ... ok just a jokey title but bloody hell this guy was lucky http://news.sky.com/home/video/16144036
  16. Good deal that not many blacks come up and if you want to avoid the higher tax rates and get a later car this is spot on
  17. Taking mine in next weekend, might leave flyeyes on just to see what they say, if its a problem I can just peel them off. Otherwise I would expect the Berks to go through. I havent read over the rules in full, but no new rules about original fit reflectors have to be in place is there!
  18. coldel

    respray

  19. Thats how I read it It must have a cat and must pass emmissions
  20. I think its an excellent first attempt So refreshing to actually see 350z products all slung onto one page on a website so I can compare across - and its based in the UK!
  21. My MoT due in late Feb, a week after due date of baby - so taking mine in next weekend - no problem getting it done much earlier often its good when selling a car to stick it through an MoT, 'usually' cheap and easy to do and adds a bit more to the sell capability of it.
  22. coldel

    New handbrake

    Handle came with a bunch of different sized rubber adapters, I just tried each one on the exposed Z handbrake lever and used the one that fitted
  23. Handed £8.5k over to a fella in Coventry, we were sat in his living room at the time though and I arrived without the cash - I test drove first, then we went to the bank together. Another time I did a bank transfer with the other person, whilst in the bank and we sat and filled out the V5 as well before handing over the keys to the car outside.
  24. Was saying the other day if someone opened a physical shop in the midlands which stocked 350z stuff it would have queues at the door.
  25. Tarmac had some very nice chrome and carbon ones last year - i bought an identical one off ebay in black and carbon - super reception!
×
×
  • Create New...