Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/K-N-Typhoon-Induction-Kit-Nissan-350Z-3-5-07-08-/320807061508 No bids...less than a day to go...
  2. Something like this maybe? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Self-Adhesive-Cable-Clips-Pack-10-/180734643514
  3. Tied to what? I guess I could stick something to the back of the plates?
  4. Debadged mine because, well I just thought it looked better The Nissan burger is a pretty dour badge, even the Z ones I dont like too much. Can't describe why I did it, just, for me, looks better
  5. Yeah I thought the same, I asked another member (maybe have been Attak cant remember) somewhere about that he said it was ok - guess then that is two questions - does it really mess up air flow and if not, how best to attach it ...
  6. OK, I am thinking I want to put my number plate on the grille rather than the front of the bumper - any ideas on how to make it stay on the grille? Some hooks stuck to the back maybe? This is what it looks like...
  7. ...not far off! Lots of fake wotsits and plenty of padding!
  8. Yeah thanks for super quick delivery chris
  9. Not liking it actually, thought I would but seems too erm 'bubbly' cant describe it - too much chrome colour for my liking
  10. Back...yep motordyne, so great instructions and everything you need... ...ended up with some boxes/cd cases holding the plenum up for me(!) but didnt need to detach any rubber pipes in the end either which made it easier. Slide the spacer in, tighten down bolts in order etc being really careful not to overtighten...started the car and it made the most awful squealing noise! Went back and tightened all the bolts a bit more, started up the car to that lovely low level grumble I know and love Car idled at about 2k revs for a bit then seemed to very quickly sort itself out and sat down at 800. Took it for a spin up the road, certainly feels more responsive although no power increase that I can tell but know that is to come on Thurs Well worth saving yourself £100 at the garage and doing yourself - very satisfying to do it when you are a mechanical incompetent!
×
×
  • Create New...