-
Posts
14,064 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by coldel
-
Love it, loads more torque and just a real smoother power delivery all the way through...and the Berks make the whole thing growl
-
Me not fooled! I mean he got all that abuse and doesnt respond, if he genuinely thought it was for real he would have gotten all defensive...
-
Cheers pal This is a quote from the cobra ebay site "Resonated, or Non-Resonated. This means it comes with or without the centre box (Resonated, or Non-Resonated) Without the centre box makes the system louder, but this can increase the risk of cabin drone. We recommend you listen to the sound clips to help you with your choice. Please see our other Ebay items for both options" So the fact they mention it means it probably does happen - it was enough for me to swerve it, although I think I have seen the odd member with one on. For similar money Scorpion exhaust and Stillen Y might be a good shout from Tarmac, a few members have that setup.
-
Easy money for dealers this key coding lark....
-
Its a pretty shoddy email, and not written by a researcher, well not a good one anyway. Sounds more like the guys wife writing it!
-
Think mine is messing up my average mpg too - reset it this morning, drove down the M4 and a bit of town driving, came back same route Putney to Windsor, apparently my average mpg is 16
-
Surely though it has to be something to do with the wheel also. I was in a local tyre place getting my wheel torqued up and the guys had four Merc SLS wheels sat there they were putting top of the range rubber on. They were charging something like £350 to do it simply because of the risk to them of putting a mark on these super expensive and new alloys! They had three guys working on each wheel at a time and properly taking their time doing it. So fair play. But £60 for two tyres on a set of Rays...hmmm
-
I'm sure the image could have been a tad smaller Two piece Volks in black and silver on black car = super super win
-
Black car + black wheels with silver rim = super win
-
Read a few posts that mentioned droning...I think for the Cobras you have the option of a having a box on the mid section or not? On their website there is a small note warning of a droning possibility...
-
http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16130075 The 'poor victimised' student is now claiming that he had bought a ticket, that he was just an innocent poor student being picked on because of an admin error. Stop me if I am wrong but I didnt see him discussing this with the conductor, all I saw was him being quite cocky, rude, telling the conductor that 'i can sit here all night' and generally just taking the pi$$. This was going on for some time and he didnt seem in the slightest bothered, until he got shunted off. Then got posted to You Tube. His reaction though is very typical of the pathetic blame culture this country seems to be adopting - just like the rioters, go and do something, then post justify the incident after having thought up an excuse for the behaviour. When the rioters were rioting, 99% of them did it for a laugh and for some free stuff, I am sure at the time they didnt think 'this is my protest against the growing divide between rich and poor' - post rationalised nonsense and this kid just sums it up really. ****.
-
My fuel gauge is equally random. Started with half a tank this morning, drove ten miles on the motorway (at the speed limit in 6th!) and it dropped to quarter tank, then ten miles later it was up to nearly half a tank again. Be good if you could post pics of your investigations Steve, before I go forking £150 for a fuel sender unit would like to see if its just a case of cleaning/manipulating the current one.
-
Happy Birthday to Keyser and garetgax...
coldel replied to MITZ@CougarStore's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Another year added - congrats both! -
There should be a big guy to toss her off the train and put the kid into sensible home with no hate filled parents.
-
Lots of threads on this also under -search- In summary uprev on its own wont really do much apart from improve the drivability Most people who modify with performance exhausts, HFCs, plenum spacers and the like have an uprev to remap the car to work optimally with the mods which release a lot more bhp/nm.
-
Hijack! Also thinking of refurbing mine in the new year. They came in black and with my debadged/dark lights etc makes for a stealthy looking car - but...thinking they need to go back to a lighter colour...but what? Kriss I have seen quite a few blades with black alloys, look pretty good?
-
I think if scotrail or the authorities make the effort to track down the guy and prosecute in the first vid, then they should spend at least x10 the amount of time to track down and prosecute that woman. In any case, he didnt assault a minor, I mean that kid didnt have a hard hat with a light on or anything...
-
Even at this time of the morning thought the usual jokers would have had a go there Neil!
-
Just guessing, but there is a bit of blame culture in there as well as some inherent racism. If life was sweet and rosey and the sun was out and she had just bought a new car off of her 100k a year salary then I wonder if she would have been ranting. Of course not defending her in any way, just trying to get some view on what prompts this, I dont think people are born racist, something drives them to become it, in some cases it is influences from parents/friends in others I think there is some element that we always as a culture want to blame someone else for our own misfortune and over the last few years immigration being top of every woeful newspapers (sun, star, mirror all that trash reading) headlines you wonder how much that influences people to behave in this disgusting manner. As for going back to your own country...I can only think of a handful of countries globally that people are genuinely from their own country, Japan has something like 95% of its population as totally pure Japanese. Britain...I think if you look back far enough most of us are either of French or Viking descent
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-16143909 Scotrail clearly believe that their conductor was in total control there. Problem is that the kid would have sat there, and would have just got off at the stop he wanted, and nothing would have been done, and another youth taking the pi$$ out of a working society gets off scot free...scuse the pun. Conflict management? Didn't see much of it there.
-
...kids think they can get away with anything nowadays, except when there is a big six footer who is willing to step in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfuCmYdnbpU
-
We shall see my friend! Stillen intakes have a velocity stack too Expect to lose a couple of horses, but, for the noise, to lose a couple of bhp, everytime!
-
£85 to powder coat a bonnet strut...only Graham...
-
If you wanna show off the engine bay I would get some bonnet struts to avoid having to use the standard one which gets in the way!