-
Posts
14,064 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by coldel
-
...anyone tried a set of these yet? Any views? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/02-08-Nissan-350Z-Rear-Indicator-Reverse-Black-Lights-/380400848436
-
Hello! from an old owner new to this forum
coldel replied to markvb's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Sounds like a nice stock Zed...wont be for long once you have read through the trader subforums on here -
Hello! from an old owner new to this forum
coldel replied to markvb's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Sounds like a nice stock Zed...wont be for long once you have read through the trader subforums on here -
Good grief, maybe you can ask the dealer why they are saying that given that its not recommended elsewhere. I am sure sometimes these clowns are just making stuff up as they go along.
-
Good grief, maybe you can ask the dealer why they are saying that given that its not recommended elsewhere. I am sure sometimes these clowns are just making stuff up as they go along.
-
...right, hope this is ok mods - I got a load of little bits and pieces which I need out the cupboard but dont really have time to be posting it all out with a heavily pregnant wife wanting attention when I get home and my new job sucking the life out of me the rest of the time. So as there is a bunch of people going to the SE meet I thought I would offer it all up separately for people going to that so I can just hand it all over or if you are local to Windsor or Putney swing by and pick it up. Sorry not meant to annoy anyone just got too much on at the moment to sort all these little bits out. Lets see how it goes...anyway, here the stuff, a fiver an item Original 350z tail badge taken off my Z Unopened Autoglym products Blue Rays locking wheel nuts x20. Annoyingly have lost the damn key, although looking at it it might be a standard locking size you might or may already have a replacement? Anyway the option is there. There is a code on the nuts if you can get keys. SOLD Original Z wheel nuts x16, came with my Zed along with one set of the following locking nuts Locking wheel nuts 1 Locking wheel nuts 2 Carbon fiber nismo keyring (actual carbon fiber not a sticker) SOLD TO WASSO
-
...right, hope this is ok mods - I got a load of little bits and pieces which I need out the cupboard but dont really have time to be posting it all out with a heavily pregnant wife wanting attention when I get home and my new job sucking the life out of me the rest of the time. So as there is a bunch of people going to the SE meet I thought I would offer it all up separately for people going to that so I can just hand it all over or if you are local to Windsor or Putney swing by and pick it up. Sorry not meant to annoy anyone just got too much on at the moment to sort all these little bits out. Lets see how it goes...anyway, here the stuff, a fiver an item Original 350z tail badge taken off my Z Unopened Autoglym products Blue Rays locking wheel nuts x20. Annoyingly have lost the damn key, although looking at it it might be a standard locking size you might or may already have a replacement? Anyway the option is there. There is a code on the nuts if you can get keys. SOLD Original Z wheel nuts x16, came with my Zed along with one set of the following locking nuts Locking wheel nuts 1 Locking wheel nuts 2 Carbon fiber nismo keyring (actual carbon fiber not a sticker) SOLD TO WASSO
-
Nifty little piece of kit, selling on since I got my uprev. Looking for £85 delivered I used some velcro sticky pads to secure it in place to the side of my steering wheel - you can see it here in this photo to the left of the steering wheel. I will chuck in some of the pads I have left over its the easiest way to secure it somewhere in the car. Also have digital copies of the calibration instructions, happy to email them over to you so you can calibrate it to your Zed. Anyway here is the little beast.
-
Nifty little piece of kit, selling on since I got my uprev. Looking for £85 delivered I used some velcro sticky pads to secure it in place to the side of my steering wheel - you can see it here in this photo to the left of the steering wheel. I will chuck in some of the pads I have left over its the easiest way to secure it somewhere in the car. Also have digital copies of the calibration instructions, happy to email them over to you so you can calibrate it to your Zed. Anyway here is the little beast.
-
*REDUCED* nearly three hundred pounds new Recently sold my bike so starting to make my way through the accessories now. Garmin Edge 605 GPS, very good piece of kit, as well as all the usual GPS benefits of finding your way this also stores your rides which you can download onto your computer and see summaries of stuff like average speeds, height climbed dropped etc. Full colour display and comes with software DVD and bike attachment (you will need to attach using cable ties, sorry I had to cut the original ones to get it off the bike!). Switched it on for the photo and as you can see picked up my house immediately in Windsor Comes preloaded with western european maps, I used this to aid my cycle from Bordeaux to Paris when I was living in France it was superb Garmin site https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=10884&ra=true#edge605 Looking for £70 delivered.
-
*REDUCED* nearly three hundred pounds new Recently sold my bike so starting to make my way through the accessories now. Garmin Edge 605 GPS, very good piece of kit, as well as all the usual GPS benefits of finding your way this also stores your rides which you can download onto your computer and see summaries of stuff like average speeds, height climbed dropped etc. Full colour display and comes with software DVD and bike attachment (you will need to attach using cable ties, sorry I had to cut the original ones to get it off the bike!). Switched it on for the photo and as you can see picked up my house immediately in Windsor Comes preloaded with western european maps, I used this to aid my cycle from Bordeaux to Paris when I was living in France it was superb Garmin site https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=10884&ra=true#edge605 Looking for £70 delivered.
-
Have none of the above and my handling works fine It shouldnt be coming on as often as it sounds like it is.
-
Got Falkens in those sizes on my 19s and runs fine
-
From what I saw of modded cars for sale on here, that people will sell them onto members at a higher price than stock but certainly much lower than the cost of buying it all seperately if they want to shift the car quickly. I remember when buying a guy offered his 04 Zed for about £13k after spending about £50k on it Otherwise it is better to sell the modded parts separately and revert to stock to get as much money back as possible.
-
Actually I am with Lexx on this one, the reversing light is an indicator not there to light the way. If you really cant reverse in the dark then try bolting something like this to your rear bumper. http://www.piaa.com/Lamps/Lamp-pages/1400.html
-
The double jeopardy law wasn't changed for this case, many others governed that it was out of date. You can't hang on to a law for the sake of it being there when the world evolves and new ways of solving crimes emerge. DNA testing used to be inadmissible evidence, that changed when it was proven to be reliable. The article in my opinion is utter tosh, 50% of the laws that exist now probably didn't 100 years ago - if he wants to live in the past then fine but most of us came blinking out of caves many years ago
-
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-BREMBO-4-POT-FRONT-AND-REAR-BRAKE-SET-CALIPERS-DISCS-JAP-UPGRADE-/160712680672
-
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Nismo-sports-clutch-plate-and-cover-set-Skyline-Pulsar-350Z-/170760845111
-
I think Fergie had to take a bit of flak for the second half, I know the players dropped 10% but he should have known City would come out restructured and better organised and effectively the mindset of starting again at 0-0. Fergie didn't prep Utd properly for that. Scholes looked very poor and away to City, even 3-0 up and against ten would never have risked him. Yeah Jones looked lethargic, a few miss controls, some poor tackles and crosses. As much as I dislike City and their 'buy it to win it' approach to football hats off to Mancini for not biting when the interviewer tried to bait him into saying something he would regret.
-
+1 in fact I got so bored in the first half of the 'non-event' i wrote a new blog post on my motoring blog which I hadnt done for months!
-
Oi its in the Off Topic section Love football, being a qualified coach and all - but watching poor officiating ruining a spectacle makes my blood boil
-
Good second half, first half very disappointing from the viewpoint of a competitive game. Scholes coming in second half responsible for letting City back in it, he looked way off the pace and literally put Utd down to ten men. Shame City didn't equalise and force a replay and more of a competitive return game. Overall some very bizarre refereeing decisions, not that Foy missed them but the inconsistency with cards, some of the worst fouls in the game given as freekicks but without cards, then some others carded which were less offensive.
-
City dominated first ten, Utd scored a typical Utd goal on the break - poor refereeing decision very early in the game followed by some very inconsistent decisions afterwards led to a rather one way game rather than a decent contest. So yeah lots of stuff going on, if you know football you will see it, if you dont then it all appears like a simple 3-0 first half.