Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. It could have been me...although I took the A4 then M4 didnt go down as far as that! Sounds like my Zed though with the badge and I was going down the A4 about 8?
  2. Dropped you a couple of PMs Paul, you getting them ok mate?
  3. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350Z-Fairlady-Z-Black-3-5-v6-322BHP-new-clutch-Pioneer-Satnav-Nismo-Kit-/160708653378
  4. I bought this in halfords, worked a treat http://www.amazon.co.uk/Meguiars-Smooth-Surface-Clay-Kit/dp/B001G1DZTU/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1326474115&sr=8-5
  5. Theres this retired guy at the end of my road has one just like Richs ... he often stops and talks to me about my Zed when he is passing by, says how he wished he had one of those instead...
  6. I'm sure they would go for a fiver yeah....
  7. As long as you dont park it with the Zeds - I am very much looking forward to a great photo oppo with all those cars there
  8. Then theres your answer - Scorpion with lifetime guarantee!
  9. There is a cheapo used back box on ebay for £35 (although it has been repaired!) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-Exhaust-/120839732592
  10. 44 posts and already 'he knows'
  11. Scorpion from Tarmac always a good budget option y pipe back
  12. Nah he was worse than that Jesus those people trying to stop him were useless - Brick+Throw=driver stopped!
  13. xxx yyy zzz the BT Adaptor?
  14. Nope, the boot liner is definitely not for sale I am under orders from HQ to clear stuff out the house pre-baby!
  15. kerbump Will bring all this along on the 28th anyways - maybe some other £5 bargains as well that I have lying around
  16. 19. Who is this beavis chap and why is he always so angry?
  17. Threads where people ask for honest feedback on their mods, then getting all defensive and angry when they get honest feedback they dont like!
  18. Do you want close to original or original? You want something that sounds the same? Looks the same? The original y pipe is a nasty restrictive monster - personally I would see what he can pull out the bag for you.
  19. God yeah number 12 comes up all the bloody time
  20. coldel

    350z vs s2000

    I reckon he should drive them both and see which he prefers...
  21. If the Zed already has a tint on the windows, then by tinting the back wont it make those tints already on the front appear somewhat darker? If you went say 35% at the back?
  22. Yeah keep an eye on it, might be worth trying online breakers although likely to only sell in pairs. Prices vary wildly, you will see pairs for sale for circa £300-£500 on ebay so they aint cheap!
  23. Get in there quick matey was it a front one you needed? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350-Z-2003-Brembo-Left-Hand-LH-Front-Gold-Brake-Caliper-Pads-/260933379272
  24. Used to be on a Vauxhall forum , plenty guys there used bassjunkies and gave them the thumbs up
  25. Oh dear, thats done it, gotta do it now, more money gone I think i read somewhere the legal fronts is 70%, are the Zeds fronts already tinted though? I reckon going 35% on the back?
×
×
  • Create New...