Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. coldel

    Would ya?

    Do love your photoshop skills mate
  2. coldel

    Would ya?

    BTW, not buying those stickers!
  3. coldel

    Would ya?

    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/nissan-350z-side-stripes-/170759372185
  4. Look up Will350z....
  5. But its the 2012 new MoT laws, not last years?
  6. Meow!
  7. ...sneaking in under the radar with just over a day to go http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-Bluetooth-adapter-GENUINE-/230738266933
  8. Actually thinking, is it worth keeping hold of this plate Have my eye on some nice new bits for the Zed - it would be great to sell the plate to fund it all though - dilemma. I suspect it would sell more privately than simply offloading it to the DVLA or similar...have no idea what its worth though (yeah I know its 'worth what someone will pay' and all that but I need a start point) - wheres the best place to sell it? ebay? Whenever I google stuff I simply get dealers who no doubt will sell it off as soon as they can at probably below its market value and take a chunk in commission so its not too helpful. Anyone had experience selling plates? Any advice?
  9. Still can't get my head around it...phone rings at Veilside, someone picks up "hello would like a body kit, you know, the ones you advertise for sale that you make" - "ok Sir, I know we say we make them but really we are busy, give me 6-12 months and I might fit you in - oh and when I can fit you in that'll be £5k for some fibreglass work' Its not the cost, its the time taken that bemuses me
  10. Its still just fibreglass isn't it? 6-12 months? You can build an Airbus A380 in less time. Am I missing something here?
  11. ...are you sure I can't help mate?
  12. I very rarely rev the car over 5k revs, when I mentioned it to Mark at Abbey whilst he was giving the engine a good going over during the remap his response was an incredulous 'you dont, urrr why?' - guess he has a point
  13. I always remember growing up in essex plenty of mongoose systems being on ford escorts, i think, remember them being pretty loud. That was a few years back mind!
  14. Cobra exhausts are being sold by Tarmac now, they have four different exhaust tips, maybe worth having a chat with him?
  15. I might just smooth off the back of mine...
  16. Oh good grief, looks wrong that, although strangely I dont mind the look of zedrush's car
  17. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ebc-Yellow-Stuff-Rear-Pads-350z-Brand-New-/220945373480
  18. Seems a bit cheap, look genuine, by all means someone who knows better come shoot me down but here you have it http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DBA4574S-Rear-Brake-Discs-Pair-Nissan-350Z-3-5-V6-Touring-Model-03-05-/130640693218
  19. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-Center-Console-/280819128797
  20. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-18-Rays-350z-forged-alloys-Wheels-Rims-set-Z33-200sx-skyline-gtr-/130641624363
  21. Really? I peeled off my flyeyes stuff because of this in the new MoT rules: Lighting Products on the lens or light source that obviously reduce the light's intensity or change its colour will become a reason for failure – applies to front/rear position lamps, registration plate lamps, stop lamps, rear fog and direction indicators Yeah as the above not wanting to jeopardize the sale but feel a little aggrieved that tinting doesn't appear to reduce the light source or change its colour according to an MoT- would have kept flyeyes on...
  22. You should have two P clips, one for each side, they clip onto a mount near the caliper, this will hold them out the way of the front wheel
  23. Liquid Leather seat kit, about £50 off the website - and a lot of time and effort, spent most of one evening cleaning, scrubbing and wiping it all down before putting on the colourant in neat format on the damaged areas then covering the rest, I didnt use any gloss additive so it came out nice and matte. All dry by the morning and a massive improvement
  24. and start on the brakes furthest from the brake fluid tank, apparently, Alex will have the order...
  25. Just read this post...ok here is your starter for ten for pricing differences Mileage (obvious) Condition (obvious, but not always evident looking at pictures online) GT vs non GT Import vs UK Car Pre vs Post facelift Colour, black and blue generally sell for more (can be up to £1k more) than equivalent Silver or mostly Orange Rays vs non Rays wheels (I agree actually about Rays, they look rubbish but are much lighter, hence why I got one without Rays and bought Volks Racing instead) Zed prices are highly seasonal, like most rear wheel drive sports cars, definitely moreso than 4WD, 4 door saloon cars I am guessing When I was looking I saw lots of different prices, but stuck all 120 odd cars details on AT into a spreadsheet and trends became clear. Its not randomly priced or people being all over the place, most are generally on the button, you just need to do a bit more reading up and understand more what you are looking at.
×
×
  • Create New...