-
Posts
14,064 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by coldel
-
I was in a large company that was bought by a larger one, we had contracts rewritten to be consistent across the business and to be honest we were better off. Except that any leadership roles which were replicated by the buying company were in effect redundant immediately regardless of how good you were.
-
If we were to gather character assessments of both Evra and Suarez I think we would have a pile of nasty stuff on Suarez. Generally an unsporting chap who has a history of being a nasty piece of work. I googled this and found some Liverpool sites trying to claim it was Evra who refused, sorry but its getting out of hand now, Suarez admitted to using racist remarks and any fool without scouse tinted glasses on can see what happened there, Suarez refused to shake his hand. The still above is very misleading, if you watch the video capture its quite clear he skips Evra out, the reaction of both players is a strong clue to the motives. I could understand the Liverpool players defending Suarez a couple of months back, its a natural reaction especially if Suarez told them he did nothing wrong. Problem is he lied to them and his manager and the defence of this utterly nasty sh1te has to stop because it is making Liverpool and Dalgleish look like utter incompetents.
-
I think its more about emissions than the look...I have heard of decats pass the emissions test, but yet to see the evidence! With my Berks on it took a good five minutes playing with the throttle to get it down to the level.
-
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=53030
-
Welcome from a rare Zed owner, one with a Bose system in perfect working order!
-
Haha and by all accounts it has "full service history" ... Yeah up to 2009 haha what an idiot
-
Must be frustrating as hell to get one on probably one of the only two weeks of the year it snows!
-
Will make for a good member build project! Hope you took pics!
-
Brilliant. My mate once dressed up as a speed camera at a fancy dress party, as he left someone who recently got a speeding ticket and was drunk attacked him because of it! I remember also a friend who lived on a road with no speed humps in south west london got fed up with people tearing up and down his street so he bought a hi-vis vest, got his girlfriends hair dryer and stood on the side of the road pointing it at cars - apparently worked a treat!
-
...and already the press are on Hiddinks back with his 'close relationship' with Terry The FA have already said it would a British appointment and one that is best for the job - which might not be possible - but I suspect they will go British over Best for the Job if they had the choice because thats what sort of bumbling fools they are. The media generally here in the UK are terrible, I know the Spanish and Italian press are hard on players and managers also but no where near as doom mongering as we see here. Unfortunately the UK press generally only prints what sells, and the Birtish public love doom and gloom...so there you have it ladies and gentleman.
-
Bargain that, anyone planning and Uprev should snap it up
-
Epic post Sarnie, although would disagree with some of the content...from what I read QPR did make an official complaint to the FA over the incident following discussions with Anton Ferdinand. Terry claimed that 'ten minutes after the match it was all sorted and they shook hands' which has not been coroborated by Ferdinand from what I have read. Which puts it in a different realm to a 'just' a complaint from a fan and as such the FA are involved. That said, I still don't think its the FAs decision, whilst the England manager is out the room, to decide on selection policy.
-
Exactly the name of the game is to offer what currently isn't out there
-
Look up KTAs gearknob thread, would be a good starter for ten
-
Looks like a proper respray job there There is only one reason for that sort of thing, down and out jealousy. A nasty little runt of a person with nothing going for them in their life doing it out of spite. I am a calm person usually, there are few things that would spur me to violence, with a baby on the way I already feel myself becoming very defensive around Becks, god help anyone who did anything to her...and this sort of thing isn't far behind! I've taken a few people to the cleaners in my time but this sort of person would be next on the list if I caught them really does beggar belief - I actually sighed audibly when I opened those pictures.
-
As much as Terry is an awful person, he is a better player centrally than most options we have still. His best years are behind him, but I still see at this point in time him as good as if not better than Jones, Smalling and Jags. Dawson's appearances for England have been catastrophic, maybe they were just bad days. Cahill is a class act, like him and he should be first name on the team sheet in defence. The big concern is the decline of Ferdinand I think, someone who made defending look so easy and never really got credit for how good he has been for nigh on a decade. As Di Canio said of him at West Ham he was the most difficult centre back he has ever trained against bar none, including his time in Italy with their. Defensively I think we are pretty poor anyway at the moment, will Redknapp sort out the defensive issues? Remember 'arry you can't bung a few quid at someone and just buy someone, what you have is what you got. It will be a good test of his tactical ability rather than relying on spending huge amounts of money - I remember at West Ham he was 'bobbins' tactically
-
It was my vid popping, bear in mind it had all been bolted on literally 30 mins beforehand, so barely time to settle. Dont notice any popping now.
-
Have a nose at the member build threads, you can see how different mods made differences to the Zed
-
Redknapp is an odd character, a couple of months before he walked out on west ham he claimed he would never walk out on west ham. Even after he left there was a photo of him in front of the gates to upton park saying he could never manage another club...Pompey, Saints, Pompey again then Spurs Can't blame the guy, he loves football, he loves his job, but take anything he says with a pinch of salt, hes a compulsive liar.
-
The last manager who the public effectively voted in, Kevin Keegan, win rate of 38% and by definition one of the worst managers we ever had.
-
I looked into this, they do provide RHD versions as well - that said I decided it wasnt worth £100. I bought the aluminium vent trims, work quite nicely, make sure to bend them before sticking them on!
-
...good 30 seconds worth of entertainment http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXDNxkUiUws
-
...now Alex has found you all will be well with the Zed Well done on buying the best colour as well. There are a few good meets in the south east so try make it along, last one had a fair few Zeds, 24 I think!
-
Clever. http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-headlines/capello-convicted-of-tax-evasion-201202094877/
-
Think everyone knows Terry is a nasty piece of work - and most have tried and found him guilty already, including the FA. Lets not confuse though the difference between a racist and someone who makes a racist remark, they can be miles apart. I am sure on the odd occasion the men on here have said something along the lines of 'damn women drivers', its not right, but doesn't make you an obsessive woman hater. I actually think Terry will get prosecuted for it, but I still don't think it was right for the FA to intervene.