-
Posts
14,064 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by coldel
-
He should get the mobile ebay app like everyone else
-
He should get the mobile ebay app like everyone else
-
There should be a 'cradle' - a mobile phone sized piece of plastic with a slider. Thats where the adaptor sits.
-
There should be a 'cradle' - a mobile phone sized piece of plastic with a slider. Thats where the adaptor sits.
-
There is an equally annoying part of the A4, where you approach the Hammersmith flyover (before it got closed for rusting!) where the three lanes split, and the left one goes under the flyover the two on the right go over it. The left one gets congested as you queue to go under the flyover, but when you get to the actual split in the road it widens as it goes under the flyover, there are warning markings on the road saying not to enter the hatched area but after queueing for 5 minutes you get there and some people charge at 50mph at the last minute from the outside lane across the hatched bit and cut up the people waiting. Similar photo demo! I actually reported this to the council then the other day as I was so fed up with it. Then I went and did my normal route, queued up, and saw in my wing mirror the usual Audis and Beemers charging along ready to cut in at the front then noticed the council had put a load of heavy duty cones across the hatched part They then proceed to block up the middle lane as they couldnt get in - now - I felt guilty because honest drivers who wanted to go straight on were being blocked back, but those jumping the queue were getting barrels of abuse from them for blocking them off
-
There is an equally annoying part of the A4, where you approach the Hammersmith flyover (before it got closed for rusting!) where the three lanes split, and the left one goes under the flyover the two on the right go over it. The left one gets congested as you queue to go under the flyover, but when you get to the actual split in the road it widens as it goes under the flyover, there are warning markings on the road saying not to enter the hatched area but after queueing for 5 minutes you get there and some people charge at 50mph at the last minute from the outside lane across the hatched bit and cut up the people waiting. Similar photo demo! I actually reported this to the council then the other day as I was so fed up with it. Then I went and did my normal route, queued up, and saw in my wing mirror the usual Audis and Beemers charging along ready to cut in at the front then noticed the council had put a load of heavy duty cones across the hatched part They then proceed to block up the middle lane as they couldnt get in - now - I felt guilty because honest drivers who wanted to go straight on were being blocked back, but those jumping the queue were getting barrels of abuse from them for blocking them off
-
I have to agree to a certain degree with OP on this - I have a few CDs I have burnt off iTunes in the Zed but really only use it half the time. Most certainly recently in the morning driving to work its much better to have the sounds off, watch the sunrise in the distance and really just relax. Driving home though I tend to whack it on loud.
-
I have to agree to a certain degree with OP on this - I have a few CDs I have burnt off iTunes in the Zed but really only use it half the time. Most certainly recently in the morning driving to work its much better to have the sounds off, watch the sunrise in the distance and really just relax. Driving home though I tend to whack it on loud.
-
Kerbump Just in case you are wondering what this tangled wiring does but were afraid to ask. Very useful for older Zeds without the uprev on them. It effectively brings forwards the revs to make it more responsive in Sport mode (of which there are 7 settings) to overcome the restrictive lower gears and probably just as if not more useful is the economy mode where i found on motorway trips gains some mpg as it reduces the responsiveness.
-
Kerbump Just in case you are wondering what this tangled wiring does but were afraid to ask. Very useful for older Zeds without the uprev on them. It effectively brings forwards the revs to make it more responsive in Sport mode (of which there are 7 settings) to overcome the restrictive lower gears and probably just as if not more useful is the economy mode where i found on motorway trips gains some mpg as it reduces the responsiveness.
-
Sounds to me like he is a bit of a plank and doesn't really know how the module works. Effectively there is a cradle there which normally houses a module which allows you to BT the car to your phone, more often than not they are sold without the car as people can get cira £80 for them. Get him to send you a photo of the compartment between the seats with the lid open, you will be able to see what he has in there.
-
Sounds to me like he is a bit of a plank and doesn't really know how the module works. Effectively there is a cradle there which normally houses a module which allows you to BT the car to your phone, more often than not they are sold without the car as people can get cira £80 for them. Get him to send you a photo of the compartment between the seats with the lid open, you will be able to see what he has in there.
-
Cheers graham, I am still thinking black surrounds, just because me have black Zed - am going to invest in some of jdmhondaparts rear lights as well, but not the all red ones...
-
Cheers graham, I am still thinking black surrounds, just because me have black Zed - am going to invest in some of jdmhondaparts rear lights as well, but not the all red ones...
-
I might do - lots of people were parping him, even cars on our side of the road. The ones in the opposite direction were obviously giving him some serious abuse.
-
I might do - lots of people were parping him, even cars on our side of the road. The ones in the opposite direction were obviously giving him some serious abuse.
-
Well, unbelievable really. I am still in utter shock. Queuing along a road which leads to a busy junction near Chiswick bridge (coming from Barnes direction if you know the area) and we are all stuck so we sit patiently, well most of us. Suddenly in my wing mirror I see a chap, on the otherside of the road, in his Merc just cruising along the wrong side or the road. He had his indicator on so thought he was just jumping out the queue to turn right - but no, he just drives at oncoming traffic passing me and driving straight at them, old fella, about 50, expressionless, just drives at these cars coming at him in the opposite direction. They end up mounting the kerb to get out of his way. After clearing all the traffic I can see him in the distance just pull back in at the front of the queue at the lights. I ended up catching him up towards the A4 and saw him nearly drive into two cyclists swerving violently out the way at the last moment. Thing is he wasnt speeding, just driving so badly it scared the hell out of me. An utter disaster just waiting to happen. So for the record, it was a shabby old Merc SL reg ROF 810, in the Chiswick Hammersmith area, if you come across him, dont play chicken with him you will lose your car maybe even more an utter liability and should have his licence taken away for good.
-
Well, unbelievable really. I am still in utter shock. Queuing along a road which leads to a busy junction near Chiswick bridge (coming from Barnes direction if you know the area) and we are all stuck so we sit patiently, well most of us. Suddenly in my wing mirror I see a chap, on the otherside of the road, in his Merc just cruising along the wrong side or the road. He had his indicator on so thought he was just jumping out the queue to turn right - but no, he just drives at oncoming traffic passing me and driving straight at them, old fella, about 50, expressionless, just drives at these cars coming at him in the opposite direction. They end up mounting the kerb to get out of his way. After clearing all the traffic I can see him in the distance just pull back in at the front of the queue at the lights. I ended up catching him up towards the A4 and saw him nearly drive into two cyclists swerving violently out the way at the last moment. Thing is he wasnt speeding, just driving so badly it scared the hell out of me. An utter disaster just waiting to happen. So for the record, it was a shabby old Merc SL reg ROF 810, in the Chiswick Hammersmith area, if you come across him, dont play chicken with him you will lose your car maybe even more an utter liability and should have his licence taken away for good.
-
hmmmm...urrrr...better than standard? http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=25712&hilit=ebay+reverse+lights Think this is them in all chrome rather than black?
-
hmmmm...urrrr...better than standard? http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=25712&hilit=ebay+reverse+lights Think this is them in all chrome rather than black?
-
Cheers fellas, I actually liked the for the black. Taking all my flyeyes stuff off so my stealthy black Zed will be covered in shiny bits, red and white again so need to address it!
-
Cheers fellas, I actually liked the for the black. Taking all my flyeyes stuff off so my stealthy black Zed will be covered in shiny bits, red and white again so need to address it!
-
...anyone tried a set of these yet? Any views? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/02-08-Nissan-350Z-Rear-Indicator-Reverse-Black-Lights-/380400848436