-
Posts
14,064 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by coldel
-
I had a plenum spacer, plus the above and a stillen intake (not sure if that made it go up or down!) and got an extra 14BHP at the wheels and an extra 17lbft of torque. Doesn't sound much but when you look at the dynos instead of peaks and troughs in the power build through the revs you get a smooth curve which you can certainly feel in the actual drive.
-
Worth the uprev, mine was running lean with Berks+Milltek
-
Bank holiday competition - guess the weight
coldel replied to Jez @ H-Dev's topic in Horsham Developments
1290kg -
Looking for Shell V-Power Petrol in S London area
coldel replied to The Bounty Bar Kid's topic in 350Z General
At the height of the fuel panic I found the Heston services on the M4 full to the brim with high octane, have you tried hitting the nearest motorway? -
Looking for Shell V-Power Petrol in S London area
coldel replied to The Bounty Bar Kid's topic in 350Z General
Bizarre, nothing sold out in SW London, I topped up in Tesco New Malden on the A3 on Monday? Pretty much all the petrol stations around Richmond are selling high octane as well? -
Looking for Shell V-Power Petrol in S London area
coldel replied to The Bounty Bar Kid's topic in 350Z General
http://www.shell.co.uk/home/content/gbr/products_services/on_the_road/shell_station_locator/online_station_locator/ ...then type in coulsdon -
oh dear they have got it wrong
-
Not quite the same but in 2007 I moved to Paris to work and had my salary converted into Euros (when the pound was strong) - when I moved back in 2009 and the pound was weak and it was converted back it worked out I got myself a 20% pay rise just by moving country. Have had a few of these pay outs over the years too - wonderful feeling!
-
A week on and it still looks stunning, I havent laid a single sponge, I mean wash mitt on it Super job all round, have to say Ian put as much love, care and attention into my Zed as he would his own - it was a passion, not a job. Heres hoping that he pops down and does a south east clean up so I can go again
-
ooooh love playing on photoshop
-
My wifes cousins husband (as convoluted as it sounds!) is an estate agent, they live down in Cornwall though so he is struggling - a top bloke and totally straight down the line with people - I always say to him move to London and set up your own you would take this lot of jokers to the cleaners they really havent a clue on what is good customer service, really, utterly clueless. I also came across another bizarre aspect creeping into the rental market, long lets. One estate agent, Snellers, says come view a place in St Margarets but the landlord wants a longer than average contract, I say thats fine as long as we can have a break clause and am told its fine. So we take hours out of our day, go look at it, say we will have it. Landlord wants 5 YEARS contract with no notice period and no break clause. Bear in mind the rent is £1800 per month...what on earth are these people thinking...in a world of their own
-
Indeed I do, very good sound, decent heat shield (in that it completely surrounds the filter cone) and it has a velocity stack for the extra 0.5% bhp or whatever that brings - I took off my stock intake with cosworth filter and velocity stack mod for the Stillen, not looked back It is a touch on the pricey side though, JWT do a cheaper version and there is a HKS one doing the rounds on ebay at the moment as other options.
-
Worth getting a knob that matches your hand, brake.
-
Frost Blue possibly?
-
...I quite like the look of these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/03-06-NISSAN-350Z-Z-3-5L-VQ35DE-ENGINE-BILLET-OIL-CAP-/250614444561
-
Success! We have somewhere to live, move in early May! In the end Savills came good, again (we used them for the place in Windsor) with a nice house in Richmond It has been a shockingly painful experience dealing with these estate agents, worse than I can ever remember, in summary: Foxtons, lots of rogue younger sales reps who couldn't give a jot about you or what you want and will speak down to you like an idiot Dexters, actually did listen to what you want, did a lot of follow up with places that were on our spec, although their automated email system is terrible after I specced Richmond/St Margarets I was being emailed places in Hammersmith and Kensington and I would get the same property emailed 6-7 times a day Chancellors, have to say worse than Foxtons, their approach to the rental market is to take people to see the property, then you say you will take it, they say ok and then proceed to tell you for two days all is ok, only then to find out you havent got it after 'all the bids were put to the landlord and he chose someone else' - I never realised the rental market worked like ebay... Chase Buchanan, seemed nice and helpful but then did a lot of faffing with properties coming in that were perfect for us and them forgetting to tell us All in all a really painful experience and one not keen to repeat anytime soon - generally they are staffed by wet behind the ears sales reps who think because they are renting out a half million pound property that makes them somewhat above the people renting it - I have never experienced such general poor levels of customer service be it in a pizza restaurant or when buying a car off a forecourt. They really are in a class of their own at the bottom of the scale there - to the point when you get a good one who actually listens to you its like Christmas come early. Anyways...onwards and upwards.
-
Sorry only just seen the question - cant remember exactly but it was something like £20 here and there, nothing major.
-
Just sitting back reading this...bizarre how it got to this really, we must look a right bunch from the outside in. Reading back, the original post was cryptic and bizarre in its own right and people tried to figure out what was going on with questions etc. Personally, I think people should be allowed to speak how they like - but at least spell it in someway correct, so if using 'know what I mean mate' try not writing 'no wat I meen mate' - computers have spell checkers nowadays people that start picking at the odd comma here and there really only say that as they really have nothing of any use to say. If you go to a meet I don't hear people speaking in perfect English so not sure why there is such drum banging about it on here. But from what I saw the OP launched in a swearing fit at a long term member who had good reason to be concerned about the apparent way the car was being driven, in fact I thought Neil was very reserved in his reply and didnt drop to the level of the OP....since then we have had a series of nit picking going on which has somehow gone over into five pages when in fact 80% of the answer, to me anyway, was in the very first reply from Zugara...
-
have a good one!
-
Had a good day thanks chaps - nice and relaxing, took it easy - have this coming week off as well
-
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-Rear-Light-Clusters-/120888958371
-
Thanks guys! Been out for pizza and beer for lunch yeeeeha.
-
No worries mate - twas a pleasure. Thanks for curry and beers as well Car looks stunning, even by the time it was back in Windsor it still looked spotless ...oh and thanks for the ideas on the engine bay
-
Stuff that looks like people.................
coldel replied to manphibian's topic in Off Topic Discussion
It just came out like this, honestly! -
That looks like the fella - the housing pretty much encases the filter, and has a velocity stack built in