Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. ...and your response should be "great! send me the dyno and I will come test drive!"
  2. Absolute bargain that - oh almost forgotten what its like to buy car parts that arent hiked through the roof because its a 350z
  3. Absolutely! It was more of a side dig at these ridiculous claims put out there by K&N and the like who state that you will get up to 20bhp increase and all that bobbins.
  4. Technically, if you add up all the gains that the likes of HKS and Nismo sticker on their products he would be running not far off 400bhp
  5. I still like the 'wheel hub holders' you can get for the 350z on ebay - colour coded to the wheels - increased security etc etc. Failing to spot of course that 350z doesnt come with wheel hubs and the amazing wheel hub holder is in fact a zip tie painted grey...
  6. ...to make it even more authentic there are two words may2012 and zebra written on the back (which you can faintly see indentations of) - in years to come Tom Hanks Jr will play a symbology expert on a mission to decipher these strange inscriptions on the back of this contemporary work of art.
  7. I call it 'Orange and Black' - its a cultural insight into the misgivings of modern society where rules and regulations fail to adhere individuals and groups to the ethnic presumptions acquitainted with said cultures. Print 1 of 1, uber rare, open to offers before I put it up at Southebys
  8. I like the F1 wing mirrors ( I made myself )
  9. No i dont, it was a flippant comment
  10. I can understand the value of the cars though, the time, the materials, the effort - its all tangible. Admittedly that picture took time, skill and effort, but not even a fraction of what fifty million quids worth of cars would take. If it was a picture that only that artist could have produced, then maybe yes there is something to it, but to be honest I could fake one that in about an hour, write his name on the bottom of it, and any 'expert' with millions in their pockets would stand there taking in its majesty and talking about what its saying etc.
  11. ...the world just gets crazier by the day http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16224603
  12. Pop up a picture etc and someone might do a swap for you if they like yours.
  13. Unfortunately square doesnt work for my plate!
  14. ...just before I moved out of the flat in Barnes to go to my lovely new abode in Richmond, decided to take advantage of a break in the rain to give the Zed a good clean, just a shampoo, the Supernatural is still going strong, its all it needed! Anyways, tried to snap a few unusual angles and play in photoshop, enjoy.
  15. Got mine cheers matey
  16. ...would look great in his Azure http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JDM-Titanium-Style-Shift-Knob-300ZX-Z32-350Z-Z33-Fairlady-/230787103878 ...why, what were you thinking?
  17. Yeah mine says its been dispatched too...
  18. Would quite happily take Blackpool in the final, decent record against them
  19. ooooh my vote just made it all square! Might have to be a coalition mate
  20. Is that five seasons straight that Cardiff lost in playoffs?
  21. ...and a wembley appearance for the Hammers, I might even have tickets for it if I am lucky As a side note, as I read on BBC mobile the news, saw that Adam Holioake (yes the ex England cricketer) is now a cage fighter in Oz, and not a bad one either!
  22. ...good half from the Hammers - fingers crossed
  23. ...lots of sabre rattling, some very small but public changes initially followed by more debt - I think you could be right Rich.
  24. I swapped out some bog standard 18s for a set of Volks 19s and the difference is very measurable, the weight difference is pretty noticeable. I also noted when swapped out (bearing in mind I went from 18s to 19s) how the handling changed quite significantly, for the better in my view! Lightweight wheels make a huge difference (I only paid £300 more for a set of used Volks and nearly new tyres...).
×
×
  • Create New...