Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. " dinosaur and coming from the jag " Take note how those two words naturally come together RTB
  2. For cruising round on the roads I do enjoy a good looking car... For thrashing on the track, who cares what it looks like, you will only be looking at the back of it anyway
  3. In standard format they are quick, a few remaps and upgrades and they become super quick, terrifyingly quick in fact. ...wish I had gone for it now
  4. In standard format its well under 5 seconds 0-62 car - handling is terrific as well
  5. Service interval I was told for the TM edition was every 4 months which seemed mad... ...did test drive one though before I bought the Zed, insurance was x3 more than the Zed and the servicing sounded horrific so I swerved it. Good god they are quick cars. Pretty rare as well.
  6. Mitsubishi Evo Tommi Makinnen edition? Blows away just about anything in your list. ...oh yeah, forgot about the running costs
  7. You will probably get 1bhp with a remap with a drop in filter...it wont add anything on its own, its more a case of it working in combination with many other things that will add a few bhp.
  8. Well, its all cheers and happiness in the blue half of Manchester this morning. Have to say, incredible comeback from City to win it - and incredible bitterness (even if expected) from Fergie at them winning. Joey Barton, scum. Saw his tweet this morning where he openly admits he antagonised the City players as he was sent off to try and 'take one of them with him' - utter trash.
  9. ...Citroen C2, not only is it a VTR but its had a Honda Type-R upgrade on top of its MPower trim spec - must be good for 500bhp? Although a car is only as good as its driver, so that straw hat and picnic blanket...
  10. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-EXHAUST-BACK-BOX-REMOVED-2004-IMPORT-MODEL-/221023445738
  11. You want this really... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/INSANE-NISSAN-BADGE-Nismo-S13-S14-S15-350Z-300ZX-Z32-Silvia-180sx-bonnet-emblem-/320906060988
  12. ...I think I did hear it in the tunnel Dave, I was in west london at the time
  13. Have to say, just love the Milltek, quiet when you need it to be, absolutely blasts when you gun it
  14. ..yeah the Milltek tied up to Berks and Stillen induction sounds great - you should get a Milltek Jim ...sorry, thats cruel - take it back
  15. ...on the way to see the parents this morning, phone mounted on the dash, so on the off chance stuck on the video and wound the windows down - bit noisy as when I entered the tunnel a ruddy great lorry came up beside me, but managed to give myself a bit of space to plant the foot for a few seconds, oh the noise love it
  16. Just some sheet metal with it cut to shape, doesnt look like it would fit on a Zed?
  17. I think those you refer to are the bonnet ones mate, these are for the back...
  18. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2005-Nissan-350Z-Tailgate-Rams-/270975215314
  19. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Self-Adhesive-Chrome-Effect-V6-Badge-Nissan-350Z-370Z-Almera-GTi-Navara-Note-/110878132652
  20. Decals enroute, used the Josh email addy and he got right back to me, they even paid postage Top marks
  21. Years ago was walking along a road to return to my parked car - some kids around 10 years old came running past me laughing and carrying a golf club. A few minutes later reached my car to find the window smashed. Went looking for them but to no avail. If I had caught them would have marched them over to their parents and got them to cough up.
  22. Only for rear though, but a steal at £60 each http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-2004-BREMBO-REAR-BRAKE-CALIPER-PASSENGER-SIDE-NEARSIDE-REAR-USED-/221021105296 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-2004-BREMBO-REAR-BRAKE-CALIPER-DRIVERSIDE-OFFSIDE-REAR-USED-/221021100586
  23. Dave, can you just respond to him with a link to this thread...
  24. Liked Borat, Bruno not so much (in fact didnt bother watching all the way through), somehow I am just not expecting big things from this...
  25. Good call, I am after this version
×
×
  • Create New...