-
Posts
14,064 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by coldel
-
GT Passenger Seat Knackered - Help Please?
coldel replied to Mickeywheelspin's topic in 350Z Technical
Could be just the connections - try tapping the top of the switch for about 30 seconds and see if it comes back on - thats what I did! -
Who do you think will win the Premiership?
coldel replied to HassanZ's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Still think City could trip up at Newcastle...they have a lot to play for unlike Swansea or Sunderland. Zero shots on target for Utd though, Fergie has no one but himself to blame - he looked like he was playing for a draw and didn't get it. -
Who do you think will win the Premiership?
coldel replied to HassanZ's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Man Utd turn out an average of 75k each home game...would like to see Saracens AVERAGE gates compared to that, probably half? Guessing? Most FA Cup semi finals get bigger attendances than that Saracens world record. Football is a bigger sport than Rugby in attendance and money, by a fair distance, even the most ardent Rugby fan must realise that? -
Who do you think will win the Premiership?
coldel replied to HassanZ's topic in Off Topic Discussion
...or Jermaine Pennant, another player like poor John Terry who is always unfairly picked on - saves it for being behind the wheel of his car, over the limit, uninsured and banned -
Who do you think will win the Premiership?
coldel replied to HassanZ's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Exactly, football in the 50s and 60s from what I hear was a very friendly occasion, but minorities infiltrated and ruined it. Rugby, if the minorities chose to attack it in the same manner over the course of a decade, would go the same way eventually. I think City will win, even though I don't want them to! Could be about 3 goals clear. I really hope I am wrong. -
Who do you think will win the Premiership?
coldel replied to HassanZ's topic in Off Topic Discussion
I would argue against the footy saying as in that its watched by thugs, many a game I have been to have seen some great fan behaviour - I remember sitting at old trafford watching Sunderland lose 3-0 yet their fans cheering their team throughout and even clapping Scholes goal which was a belter. At the end all the Man Utd fans stood up and gave them a clap - all good natured stuff. Have many more examples of good behaviour than bad, its just the press only report the bad. Unfortunately it only takes a minority in a crowd to have things kick off, and those minorities happen to have chosen football as their territory to do it. I am pretty sure you could stick small groups of thugs into rugby grounds and get them to wind people up around them and it would go the same way. What also doesnt help is the banning of alcohol means fans getting far too drunk before games instead of pacing themselves. -
Just my tuppence worth... I think there is clearly two parts of the NHS argument, the infrastructure and the personel. The infrastructure varies massively, under invested vs state of the art depending on where you happen to be and what you are there for. As Chesterfield mentioned, the country slips further and further into debt, there isnt enough money to go around, how do you invest? You cant, you simply mantain where you can. The people though, really are something, fantastic utterly fantastic and I wouldnt swap the people of the NHS for any other around the world. I lived in both Japan and France and by some bizarre twist of fate broke my hand in both - right hand in japan left in France. In Japan I kinda just left it until it went very black and the pain killers were doing nothing so went to a doctor who looked at it, said it was broken, said I was lucky it naturally set in the right position and also thought I was mad for putting up with the pain - that cost me about £150 for a chat and a bandage. France I waited for 5 hours in the hospital (and this is in central paris not out in the stix), before being seen at 2am in a room where I sat on the edge of a bed and looked down to see dried blood spots on the floor, then having to pay an Ambulance 65 euro to take me to another hospital (they took me in the back and stopped at a cash point to get the money as my fingers pointing in all the wrong directions tried to press the pin numbers in - imagine the scene from Blade Runner where Ford has his fingers broken and the gun put back in his hand!) then finally, 8 hours after walking into one hospital, walking out of another with splints on my fingers. Trust me guys, the grass isn't always greener...
-
Who do you think will win the Premiership?
coldel replied to HassanZ's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Ricey, seriously mate, you should have your own stand up comedy show I laugh out loud at your posts! Yeah that random link to a high attendance rugby match was erm, a bit random. Man Utd turn out nearly that many every home match The money in football far outweighs rugby, I remember Redknapp when manager of west ham arguing with a reporter about lack of signings during a home game pointed at one end of the stadium and said 'see that lot, their ticket prices cover my lad Rio's salary for one week, how on earth can I buy more players!' - Beckham on a million dollars a week including endorsements - its a mental world out of control. Rugby, stifled by its limited popularity, is way behind. ...that said, having so much cash in the sport is not always a good thing - some of my favourite matches are still pre-premier league era games -
Who do you think will win the Premiership?
coldel replied to HassanZ's topic in Off Topic Discussion
...and lets face it, Rugby is boring I mean, scrums, what on earth - what moron thought 'hey you know what, lets get everyone together into a pack and shove against each other but only after its collapsed about five times just to have an end result where the guy at the back throws the ball to someone' - why not just let the guy at the back throw the ball to someone -
Quick - i'll be having kids soon!!!
coldel replied to Geekboy78's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
I did the same thing! Had a practical Astra, no baby in sight despite every effort, sold the Astra for a Zed, a week later shes got a positive on the testing kit Have to admit, with me moving to a new job in central london and us now with two cars I am with gritted teeth hanging onto the Zed... -
Actually not that bothered about going up, we would get 'wolvesed' in the prem next year unless £15m at least exited the porn barons pocket which is unlikely. Its all part and parcel of West Ham mate, unpredictable and ultimately disappointing, its always been the way!
-
Should be plenty of Greys about, Blue are harder to come by though. I ended up paying a little extra to get mine low miles in black (it had 40k on the clock beginning of last year) as there were literally only a couple nationally that were what I wanted. Also the number plate takes the sting out of it a bit as that came with it and is worth a few quid!
-
Who do you think will win the Premiership?
coldel replied to HassanZ's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Utd for me - what football is all about, building a team of close knit players, not a bunch of strangers trying to play as a team which is what City are. Nice to prove that you cant bully your way to the title behind a middle eastern bank roll. -
Well why not, its the best colour after all
-
RTBiscuit, he made up a tonne of inserts for the pre 06 box - a small velocity stack which takes about 10 mins to install. He might still be selling them, drop him a PM and ask.
-
Just use your pre 06 one and get a velocity stack from RTB same thing effectively
-
...to echo neil to a certain degree, this talk of induction kits losing BHP over stock does my head in! The difference is probably about the same as getting out the car and leaning on the back of it in BHP power terms ie negligible. As every induction thread concludes - if every possible horse under the bonnet means the world to you, leave it stock. Otherwise induction kit to make it sound like a proper sports car.
-
Not for me either, looks a bit, crap. That 240 though, stunning, just stunning.
-
Forked out on Bosch Aeros myself, in the grand scheme of upgrading the car £25 isnt a big a deal - had them a year, and still going strong
-
I think its the wax that makes it go white - I black carbon wrapped a previous car part and found this happened, I solved it by rubbing some black shoe polish into it and it came up a treat!
-
I have done reflectors and rear brace, both relatively easy Handles (outside?) I reckon will be tough Front Lip, moderate difficulty?
-
Sounds to me like Mr Evans went down on what statisticians in times of confusion call a guesstimate Does she remember consenting? Were there 3rd party witnesses? Did she say, "Yeah I likely would have consented to sex with 1 guy, but no way would I ever consent to a second joining in - especially since I had met him earlier" etc etc: Without seeing the court transcripts there's no way to know. Or maybe she said she didn't consent to either but there was enough evidence to cloud the issue and make a conviction unlikely. Maybe the jury liked one bloke more than the other. Maybe... etc: As I say, consent is the hazzy area legally. Drunk people can consent and not remember it - there is still ongoing battles over that being true consent though. If drunk people 100% could not consent, then how many relationships are based on rape? Or a woman sexually assaulting a man?
-
...awaits the Zonda 4x4
-
...but if she doesnt remember leaving the club how can she have consented to McDonald and not to Evans? Where are they getting the evidence to say that she consented to McDonald? They said she was in no state to consent to sex when she staggered out the kebab shop, so how on earth has McDonald got off when Evans hasn't?
-
You would be wiser keeping the change to pay for the fitting and repairs next year