Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. I guess the type of people that want to buy a Ferrari in that part of the country like to have cheap tack and ladies, so maybe Ferrari far from getting it wrong, got it spot on if those jean wearing suit jacket brigade the next morning put in orders for numerous new cars....
  2. ...I was going to say, location location location! Its not just Ferrari do's but generally most bars and pubs in that area too that attract 'that sort'.
  3. Blimey Jimbo you must be physic mate (spot the OFAH reference) Mine I got from Mr Tarmac, looks great (well its a bit marmite but I like it). There is also a version by APR which is bigger and also acts as an undertray and is in carbon fibre.
  4. They been on ebay with a few bits like this for a while I think - not heard of anyone go for this. I was tempted myself but in the end went with a branded one to play safe. It says 8 sold, maybe trawl through their feedback see what people that bought them said? Maybe even contact them and ask?
  5. I just noticed it spinning around in the background, can't believe that. I can't see any problems with the machine - not that I am an expert - hope it wasnt a flyboy showing off...
  6. Mine is wrapped satin black, same reason, cover up previous owners mess!
  7. Depends on how many ran off the production line in each colour I guess...certainly seems to be a lot less black ones for sale than say silver. But then again silver was all the rage a few years back (and why police cars went from white to silver due to resale values) so might explain the amount of silver ones about.
  8. onto you tube...it runs about 5 seconds longer than the sky clip, shows people on the ground just stood around stunned yards from the imapct zone - still amazed how they got away with no deaths http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcTDwJcO_os
  9. Yes Oh and nice work - nothing like a freshly cleaned black zed, best colour of course
  10. http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16194108 Watch the vid, incredible no one was hurt.
  11. Colour...not seen many cars that vary in price as much as the Zed based on colour.
  12. i think aircraft carrier is quiet apt, i'm the same length as a big estate car, and wider than most cars. it does feel like a 5 min walk from one end to the other. the body kit gets rid of the roundness from underneath the car which empersised the gap to the floor. with more square edges and nose it widens the car up and lowers in visually. at the moment its only going to be the rear bumper as its going to be part of the rust cure measure It actually made it look more like a recent Aston
  13. Back to your old man Jag Rich!
  14. ..I meant as in you would know what your car is running and that it wasn't running low.
  15. Come sale time for c5upe whenever that may be I will be whipping off the wheels/exhaust/hfcs/spacer/uprev for the sale, just not worth it. Sometimes you might find a buyer on here who is planning to mod and wants it predone, in which case you could negotiate the price up a bit I would guess...
  16. I know mate, just pulling your leg. I think for the money, in stock mode, the Zed looked better and wasn't like boarding an aircraft carrier so went that way. The bodykit does look nice, it certainly makes for a more modern looking car
  17. ...another good reason for the dyno and uprev you know you are getting the full power version!
  18. Mine went suddenly at around 45k, bought it at 39k miles though. I would say 40k-50k would be average from seeing various posts on here over the last year.
  19. its alright you can keep your hot wheels car, i''m happy with my mans car I did actually consider a Jag XK, but the fact you can walk under it and the back end is in a different post code to the rest of the car I decided against it... ...seriously though, they do themselves no favours with that wood look interior shame really as it does as you say have some good points for the money.
  20. My dad got in mine and complained about the clutch, the ride, the interior, the gear shift and the visibility...
  21. because you tend to find owners clubs over value their cars compared to what the rest of the world value them at. with petrol getting ever more expensive by the month you'd be suprised at how fast the value of a big engine car starts to drop. people who can't afford to run them want rid quick so sell low, and those looking to buy want a bargain because they are buying a big engine in expensive times. Dealerships offer low PX on them as they know they'll struggle to shift a big engine compared to an eco car. Value wise, a UK car with this spec is not £6.5k though. Had a quick scan on AutoTrader and they are minimum £8k mark for private sale. Although this isn't the actual sale price, I am sure they aren't selling some 25%-30% lower than that. As for 'club owners' - I am actually finding a lot of the valuations on here under what is being offered on PH, AT and the like. If this is based on people monitoring many actual sales over many months then fair enough, but it seems the opposite is happening, that on here the valuation is too harsh
  22. Still a car your dad would drive
  23. Be good to finally see it, I was hanging around for this last year and ended up modifying my original bumper but seems it is finally there.
  24. Excellent
×
×
  • Create New...