Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Even the Squirrels hate you!
  2. I see we share the same "New Hobby" Darran" Except its my favourite pastime:) But what I fail to understand is why you have nailed some old fence post to that semi your holding?
  3. Only because it gets pulled along by a cart horse!!
  4. There is a year between these posts lol!
  5. Why thank you kind Sir:)
  6. What did abbey tell you about that? I can look. Just don't touch!
  7. um what's oil lol? I want the answer to both questions as although I have heard of a catch tank I have been waiting for someone else to pop the question. I really have not got a clue as to what it does? Kev must have found some extra centimetres under his hood to fit them, as I am space less !
  8. I agree and the reason I know was I had the same problem with my Nissan Pathfinder. And came across the thread whilst searching for a solution. Acording to the Aussies it was on 3 vehicles. Zed, X trail and Pathfinder! Like you say, " Very un Japanese" !
  9. You get carpet bombed!
  10. +1
  11. Engine bling yippee:)
  12. I seem to remember reading an article on this very subject on an Australian 350 forum about 18 months ago. tried to find it again but can't. The opinion was that there was not enough grease applied whilst under manufacture!!
  13. You have to be awkward Can be done Let his tyres down Ian. I know were he lives
  14. RT-Performance wrapped my mirrors:)
  15. Mine never moves off the mark which is a good thing in my book:)
  16. Does the HR use oil then? I better look under the hood!!!
  17. Your barred as you have a bad back!!
  18. + 1 Abbey did me a great deal on the Miltek/ uprev and um front pipes at the same time. I won't go anywhere else:)
  19. You need to see the resident Doctor Girnet!!!
  20. Thats because we never see you!!!
  21. You do! Dip has a great big book on you lol.
  22. Maybe keep a sack of spuds laying around for when you're driving alone? Make them chips and i will eat them. I must get young Darren to kick it round a roundabout at the next meet!!
  23. Abbey just recently gave it its 1st MOT and they checked all the alignment for me. When RSR tyres in Coulsdon put the wider tyres on and I fitted the spacers whilst they had the wheels off I got them to laser align them and all seemed well and that was prior to the MOT. It definitely did not do it before the GTM. I have got used to it now, and like I said in the wet or ice I go from 1st to 3rd. To be honest I never really had much chance to get the feel of a Zed before I got the supercharger fitted. I looked long and hard to find a car with low mileage and one owner, as I intended to go down the FI route. The car had 9000mls when I got it last July 2011 The car has now done 16000 miles. Funny thing is it just does not do it when there is a passenger in the car as if it's trying to make a fool of me!
  24. 419 love scammer they are called. The name of the original gang leader and the one they always seem to use is the surname Anderson. I am stringing along a white polish girl called Elizabeth Anderson on Tagged at the moment. She keeps calling me deary or my dear. A common black saying and not Polish at all. She says her dad is a black African who died and is staying in Ghana to look after her. They always start off saying how poor they are and that internet is expensive lol. I just keep telling her to get on a plane and she can have some money:) Aparently if they get ripped off or loose money they are known to be quite violent so be carefull and most important keep it off faceBook.
  25. Could the Brigestones grip better on the 911 due to the weight on the back axle? ie the Engine being in the back? The Ferrari 355 my mate has is fitted with 295/35/18 and I can throw that round corners and really does seem planted. I am of the opinion that the 2 tyre makes no one has given the thumbs down is Falken and Toyo's. To be honest there are so many different opinions that I don't think we will ever get a difinative answer! But very interesting comments.
×
×
  • Create New...