10mins? My under tray is held on with only cable ties. 1 hour minimum.
Need to drill them out actually.
It was the other symptoms that worried me.
Hope you get it sorted:)
You have less knowledge then me Jordan and I have none lol.
What's the 1st question you would ask the dealer?
Does it come with a tank of fuel?
I'd ask if the ride is ok for my bad back
Very good Jordan. Your learning:)
I thought that may have "Blue" you away!!
They are just down the road from me http://www.directcaruk.co.uk/used-cars/ ... 4482907449
It's a GT and looks ok from the pictures.
The price is not bad for a 2005 from a dealer either.
However only having had one for 18 months does not make me an authority and if I did go with you and it blew up a few days later
I would not be popular.
2 choices.
Let your request run a few days to see if any of the other Surrey Guys with more knowledge will go with you or get an RAC inspection.
Good luck.
I have to admit I do not wear a belt. I have a medical exemption.
I am not going to put the reasons on here as the debate seems to be."To wear or not to wear"
However I am looking into a harness with a quick release system that has the clasp not fitted in the area
of my naval.
I have noticed that since I stopped wearing a belt I have slowed down!
Does this mean that we get a false sence of security when we wear one.
Although there was less deaths on the roads after the clunk click campaign I seem to remember an old Panorama type programme saying that road incidents had increased because people felt safer in there car and were driving a lot faster.
Looking at the picture of the Zonda. would a belt of saved him?
I have an iPhone, these apps not available on there?
Is it a simple task to hook up more trip dials? Do you know what's involved?
You have to jailbrake the phone then download a programme and install it via that programme.
It's got full Nissan service history and had its last service about 1000 miles ago!
You'll have to excuse me sounding thick but what do you mean by an up rev???
I am not 100% sure of the exact science of it but Abbey Motors did mine.
Its like a remap specialy designed for the Zed and gives it a bit more go.
I am sure some of the others will baffle you with there wisdom on this subject.
Basically your putting steroids in your tank:)