Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. An uprev will soon cure that. I found the same thing especially as in my opinion the biting point of the clutch is quite high. You will soon get used to it especially if you have never driven one b4. Has it been regularly serviced? Good luck anyway:)
  2. Were they fat Scampi?
  3. Just hope you never get divorced..... Only thing worse than seeing your parents money going to the taxman would be seeing it go to a women that you probably dislike! There is no fear of Dip ever getting divorced is there mate:) meeeooowww
  4. I am not knocking Jezz and would not dream of it but Abbey is on your doorstep so it makes sense! And the reason I keep going back is the after care? You did say you were doing the spacer yourself did you not? Tuned exhaust, High flow panel filter. (Not Pop charger) Decats or high flow. Down to Abbey for 09:00. on the road playing for lunch time. Now what more could you ask for? Yep at the end of the day you need to do what ever you feel comfy with.
  5. Best I take him down th Abbey then?
  6. You look like you have been cheating judging by your picture lol
  7. I once successfully claimed £500 against BA for Vortex because Concord cracked the wall of my Garage when I lived on Hounslow Heath. You could try the same approach!
  8. The German team MTM and Swedish team Clubsport have both dropped Bi turbo V10's in there RS5s knocking out 730 BHP So it may be that these guys did put one in as they needed a 4 door car. I have not really done much reading up on it. But the A8 as I call it with the 5.2 V10 in it is the one I have my heart set on. I think the only reason they have a few less horses than the R8 is the weight of the thing. They have one on sale up the road at Romans. I don't think I have ever seen one that's not Black! Not everyone's cup of tea but if I am going to have to go for big and comfy, I may as well have one with some grunt in it.
  9. "dam and Blast" Boom Boom !!
  10. Blimey Arran you been eating at McDonalds by any chance? :
  11. White ones fitted with the V10 Most only have the V8!
  12. I want the A8 with that engine in. The transporter had that V10 in his last film. I would swap tomorrow as my back can't take much more of the Zed:(
  13. It doesn't have to be that grease and it's not set in stone, but at those prices why not?
  14. Satellite communications specialist if ya don't mind I'm just waiting to get my baby back and know she is running spot on then I'm gonna book something - Saturday 22nd may be a good day for a meet as more people can get the day off??? I may even go up and check it out on the 31st
  15. Now this is clearly a willy extension You win @ top trumps though Pete, it`s a Pump so not quite a semi but great fun. Where are you playing cos I wanna join in. Still got 2 pop pops brand knew never been fired. One of them is a Tikka 5.56mm. Not as powerful as 7.62 but my new firearms officer is giving me an open choice. (Within reason)!
  16. Looks like he reversed into some scaffold poles!
  17. Does it make there legs stick to the earth?
  18. Mostly on Azure blue Zeds where the owners are DIY lol:)
  19. We know that, but its what Nissan dealers use in South West London when they have not got a clue and pray it stops the squeek of click long enough for the customer (Mug) to get off the forcourt and home b4 the noise returns! However its great for cleaning the crap off black exterior trim:)~
  20. On the Pathfinder they were just basically undoing the castlenut and stuffing grease or copperslip in. Anyway I did what they suggested and the tick tick went away. best the local Nissan dealership could do was spray WD40 all over the place. Very imaginative!
  21. I could proberbly arm 8 with sufficient firepower to make Top Gear look silly:) I used to keep one in the boot but I had to give that up when i started to walk with a limp!
  22. We could have an Attack and shoot day! We all charge up the valley in our Zeds (like the Light Brigade) umm no better not they mucked up! When we get to the other end there will be all the cars we don't like parked up. And the one who shoots the most then returns back over the finishing line in the given time frame is the winner! Who's in ?
  23. Can we all join in lol. Different era and 7.62 was our tool, till the yanks said otherwise:( Anyone know where this is? 1977 was the vintage.
×
×
  • Create New...