Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Great stuff, thanks for that. I think once some of the guys realise its not such a wallet eater we may plan a Mothercare trip there for next spring.
  2. Mind if I enquire as to approx how much you spent of fuel please? thanks Peter
  3. You coming out to play with us Surrey boys on Saturday Mike?
  4. You got a 4x4 Zed Stew! Had the BF's on my Pathfinder, but never knew they fitted a Zed!
  5. Long old trek for us Surrey boys but it is the 1st one ever, and as I shall be travelling back from Grimsby I could make it. Need a phone number so I can meet up with some of you guys.
  6. Nice to meet you Neil. Scott has threatened to weld my bonnet shut!!!
  7. Another big thankyou to the Abbey Guys for today:) Next time I take bits off the car I will try not to loose half the spacers:)
  8. Strange that as I have never had that with this. I did with the gold class liquid wax. Just asked my mate who used it on his coach and is on the Olympics and he said it is just as good as when he applied it 6 weeks ago and he has to wash it every day. Anyway movining on:)
  9. Its the same stuff l used on your fuel cap Paris:) There is a shop in Norwood or Norbury that sells it. otherwise ebay for about £24 for a 450ml bottle Elsewhere its on average £19 a 177ml bottle. I know which one I would buy. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251066103469? ... 1497.l2649 This guy will order some more if you ask nicely:)
  10. I did cry. Normally I would relish the challange but ironwork is not my thing!
  11. but my best move yet has been the XKR I think you should get the leather done for next spring:)
×
×
  • Create New...