Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Metalic Chocolate?
  2. Nice wheels. How many times did that Hulk spin?
  3. Meeooowww
  4. Stillen have a hugh website but they are not cheap. I doubt if you would get an original shipped over as an individual for under £750 if not more!
  5. I can vouch for Alex. He only sells the best and I bought front and rears off him and proberbly running a few more horses than you. Yes There are cheaper ones out there but I could not find a negative article written anywhere about Eibach. Most of the time comments and advice are sound on here and are made with good intent.
  6. Yep Jackie from buffalo leather matched it to Macs Headrest for me so we know it is perfect. All the instructions are on the website as well. Let us know how you get on.
  7. It had better be a late summer!
  8. Can you put a picture up please:)
  9. Might not be as quick but a great pick me up!! Oh dear lol Sorry, just could not resist it
  10. Now these are a decent price and i am sure would be a good seller. not quite as long but mine will go up it! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180820203440? ... 1423.l2649 get these and i will buy a set! Once again though the postage is twice as much as the cost so these wont be far of £120 with sellers mark up. But still an £80 saving over the race ones. Apparently they were for sale on ebay Uk once for £80. However they only raise 6.5" and for a fatty like me I need 10" at least! No gay comments please as this is a serious thread!
  11. I have a litre of Alazan. I get it from http://www.buffaloleather.co.uk Jackie roberts is the owner and she has the match on the computer. It is an exact match as if the car came out the showroom. best dabbed on with a sponge anfter deep cleaning. You must seal the leather after cleaning and b4 applying the dye. Then another 2 coats of sealant and dry overnight. Read this post all the way through as it is a step by step guide to getting it right 1st time:) viewtopic.php?f=38&t=60558
  12. Might not be as quick but a great pick me up!!
  13. Surely being a 370 it would not fit a 350. Or have I got that wrong?
  14. Blimey i know i am a bit slow at times but I have only just seen this post. The cars are lubbly jubbly:)
  15. 2 years down the line and I am looking at these. I like them:)
  16. Where did that red bonnet come from with the bulge. Its awsome I want one!
  17. I heard that!!
  18. It's got my vote!
  19. Didn't know you were so close Kev?
  20. I wouldn't mind that myself if it wasn't so far away:(
  21. I can't afford not to lol.
×
×
  • Create New...