Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. I would use acle stands rather than a walking stick What's an "acle" stand? Is that like a Zimmerframe?
  2. Looks like Brentford ?
  3. Does this mean I have to put up with mine for another 24k Dave? Pete the way your rear slides about it will be about 2.4k Why do you think I have a walking stick then? I thought that was for hitting the bluetooth module I will hit something "Blue" with it when I next see you!!
  4. Thats quite funny as Arran is taking the black badged ones off his Azure blue and putting on the ones you have taken off. Maybe you should have done a swop lol:)
  5. Can a Novice on a walking stick fit them?
  6. I think that went out with rationing and demob suits Dear Dave ~~~~~(:
  7. Does this mean I have to put up with mine for another 24k Dave? Pete the way your rear slides about it will be about 2.4k Why do you think I have a walking stick then?
  8. What happened to just writting a "Dear John" ?
  9. Ye all you're doing is burning off the crap that's built up from town driving. Hardly a fix, more an afterthought One that often works. I just read up on the workshop manual as I still have it and it's quoted in there!
  10. Does this mean I have to put up with mine for another 24k Dave?
  11. When the DPF light came up on the dash of my pathfinder I rang up WLMG and the service reception lady said. Go on a 30-50 mile drive maintaining 50mph as much as possible. Stone the crows if she wasn't spot on! Drove from Raynes Park down A3 then M25 and the light went out and it was fine. Aparently you can turn it of via the serial port and it gets bypassed or something along those lines. Euro Engine regs !!!
  12. I have been watching those. Seems a no brainier at that price. However I would need feedback from someone that's got them fitted B4 I would buy anything!
  13. Well Spurs are not exactly shining are they? Hardly worth a tablet !
  14. But would someone really want to go to all that trouble in a domestic situation?
  15. A few of us Zedites were in Pulborough earlier. Via Brighton/Worthing and Bognor. Your in fareham are you not!
  16. Is there anyone near me that does it, i'm in Crawley, Sussex, so anyone in Surrey/W. Sussex? I can think of someone..... Well you can hit Crawley in that van of yours in an hour if your quick:)
  17. Excellent as always:)
  18. Just hurry up and get the bits and bobs on as the calender runs out on 21st December?
  19. True if ruling means you see it everywhere Your being quite bitchy of late young man!!
  20. Silver rules:)
  21. It would Definately be a 2nd choice if my number one fails to appear soon !
  22. Never fear I am near lol?
  23. Yep you'll even be able to give up that Sunday go-karting to join us then:)
  24. Indeed:)
×
×
  • Create New...