Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Well they will be the only person who can answer your questions:)
  2. No aftermarket head unit:( I shall put it on the shopping list for November Sparky seeing as I can't aford not to keep the car for a few years!
  3. lol trust me x won't be going to any meets, unless you go to superficial places where everyone loves themselves you will be fine not to cross her. Don't know what i was thinking We go to Mothercare on thursdays. is that a superficial place ?
  4. I blame the last party for the debt we're now paying off, and their fake green policy which was just away to cream more taxes. To be fair I don't like any of the politicians. Everything they do is for the short term as they are always promoting for the next term in office. They all just tamper with things than actually fix them. I was having a dig at Papa Smurf only he hasn't twigged it yet!!
  5. Put the iPhone back in the box!!
  6. This one? http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/4116714.htm I like them and thats my choice. The ones in this pistonheads picture lol:) Before everyone trips over themselves arguing, has anyone contacted the seller?
  7. I am astounded to! great stuff!!
  8. I blame the Conservitive voters living in the Green Belt!!!
  9. Therein lies the problem - not a single politician lives in the real world (do we have a shooting gun smilie ?) Long over due:)
  10. Just been reading up on Megan Ian and tend to agree with you. It seems they are the poor mans alternative. Nearly half the price of Stillen. I am still very new to this game and rely on you lot lol:)
  11. Well at least by joining the campaign it makes you feel like your doing something even if we are a limp wristed country that lacks Testicular Fortitude!! Osbourne and the rest of the pack can afford the prices and get a freebie car. Cameron cycling to work like heck with his official car and police escort in a colume of 4 following!!
  12. A name would be nice so we can steer clear if approached at Zed meets!!
  13. And still no responce from the Hampshire coast!
  14. The car I saw them on was a cursed Blue one. They did look nice and the only time I have considered changing mine from black. Rays are a good strong wheel and the beauty is you can powdercoat them most colours and they look fantastic.
  15. yeh but aint your measures smaller like isn't that for a pint:)
  16. Fancy sending us a container full? FairFuel campaign just shows how much power the government have over us. They claim they got them to put off the next raise - whoop de do - we dont need them to stall, we need it lowering. The basic facts are the government/country are in massive debt and fuel is an easy way to pay for it. Doesnt matter what oil prices do, they will continue to hit us for it as they know its a good revenue stream. Enjoy it now while you can before we get priced out of it and then the oil dries up Meeeooowwww Chris!!!
  17. Not forgetting that without a tune you won't get any gains on the Zed as it defaults back to factory! However you won't get an additional 15 BHP over and above what the uprev will give you! It might boost up,the overall gain though:) Looking forward to seeing the Dyno charts. Don't think it's a issue that Wasso is not a fan. More like the brave boasts that manufacturers claim. They are usually based on the best figure ever gained for there product. Never any mention that gains of 15% can be achieved with the right tune and mods? Just the emphasis on the 15% as that's the selling point.
  18. Annoy them enough and they can only go in one direction swamp them in paperwork! I sign all the online partitions and every 3-4 months start a new one myself. 100,000 gets a hearing and it doesn't take long to fill it up. We do need some more voices. Sad that very few if any of the car clubs have signed up. I am sure if all the individual club members across all cars were to sign it would overwhelm them. Problem is we live in Culture of if he ain't doing it neither am I. Never in France. It said on 5th gear the other night that the cheapest price for a litre of fuel is in a South American country. Puru or Equador. 2p a litre!!!!!
  19. I do keep up with fair fuel campaign and lobby Mp's through them. It does help and stopped the last rise. I know it's not hard core but the more names the louder the Voice. My runaround has stickers all over it!
  20. But why do we put up with it. What happened to the good old British Bulldog Spirit. Stick ya hand up and be counted! Or are we a nation full of illegals who don't want to draw attention to themselves. Bla Bla Bla
  21. OMG there getting everywhere. Blue Blue Blue every where I turn. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-G ... 3f1bfbd580
  22. Just out of interest, what if any gains were you hoping for over and above the other tweeks Abbey are doing for you? And what exactly is involved in changing them over? Not that I could with my back but someone mentioned it can be a bit of a pig for a DIY novice to do!
  23. Did you know that Petrol prices came within 3p of a UK record high over the weekend, yet the price of a barrel of oil has been dropping almost constantly for the last 2 years? I need a good old RANT!!
  24. Well you will have your answer by 2moro from the horses mouth:)
×
×
  • Create New...