Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. More. More Mind you that would not get over the bumps round here!!
  2. Oh No
  3. It's the black roadster that's been at the Parrot the last few times and I'm the bloke with the ginger goatee if that helps. Ah ha. No then I didn't see your build it was the 07 Gunmetal. That will blow ya ginger locks off if you drive that with the roof down:)
  4. Well you must know that I have a short term memory problem hence the constant memory jolt. I did see the progress of your build but not putting a face to the car, deemed it a tad rude if I posted what I had seen. Abbey certainly have this GTM down to a fine art now:)
  5. I think because of Smurfs Quoting problems this thread is a tad muddled. Just cant trust those Surryites with bad backs!
  6. Cool.
  7. I'm planning on doing mine about Easter time, sorting the suspension & brakes first. Blimey, we will all have Abbey roof logo's soon:) What have you planned for the suspension and what year is you car please?
  8. Piston Heads have some good guys on there. Unfortunately there are a lot of upthemselves fairies as well. Good for a windup. Glad you enjoyed your day:)
  9. Then shall I go on Top? And with all due deference to Peter, Thanks Ian Meeoooowwwww!!! I thought you were a Top not a bottom? No I'm a bottom man now
  10. And with all due deference to Peter, Thanks Ian Meeoooowwwww!!! I thought you were a Top not a bottom?
  11. And with all due deference to Peter, Thanks Ian Meeoooowwwww!!!
  12. Hi Mate. Look up gtm hr supercharger kit on web and look at the links. There are a couple of cool videos,one with a car during dyno runs and one with some mad dude racing round an industrial estate in a nismo car at over a ton!!! I put those videos on here when my GTM was being installed. The post is still on here under GTM Supercharger install. So how many of us have this fitted now? Andy kev-T Myself/ Ollie in Ashford is almost there. I thought there was 1 other!
  13. Well you will be a happy bunny Ian now I am the quote GOD !!
  14. Urrrm which is right the top or this one?
  15. Hi mate, I did think of keyser but it's a first come first served type of thing. Don't worry our member doing it will not disappoint Sarnie You and a certain Smurf seem to quote what hasn't been said yet Where as I tend to write at the bottom so everyone else is at the top!!!
  16. Well Smurf puts his post at the top like this and drops everyone else to the bottom!! Hi mate, I did think of keyser but it's a first come first served type of thing. Don't worry our member doing it will not disappoint Sarnie You and a certain Smurf seem to quote what hasn't been said yet
  17. Glad your having fun:)
  18. What's wrong with me quotes? I shall hit the reply button from now on:( Hi mate, I did think of keyser but it's a first come first served type of thing. Don't worry our member doing it will not disappoint Sarnie
  19. Oh did you not put a large oil pan on to help with the heat at one stage or am I getting muddled again?
  20. Just in case you need one urgent, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280945394639? ... 1439.l2649
  21. Hi Peter, the open pit lane day ( 9.30 - 4.45 ) was £109 and i am still on the original Bridgestones so maybe i was lucky that it was a hot dry day, having said that my oil temps were reaching 125 degrees by the end of each session and i had almost lost all clutch pressure by the end of the day ( it came back when the fluid cooled ). You have got me thinking for another time kev. Would like to have at least one go. I had all my fluids changed for decent stuff when the S/C was fitted so dont know if that will make a difference! I don't have your normal overheating problems. Glad you enjoyed it:)
  22. The birds view does not have one, but any kind of Camera detector or disruption gadgets, should put you on a diet of bread and water. You need to read up on it!
  23. How much Kev and what make of tyres are you on pls?
  24. I just purchased the latest addition sat nav disc for £25 off eBay. a you want the x7 edition. Pm me if they are all gone and I will put you onto another supplier around the £35 mark. I have been using the same company for 5 years and that are excellent. Not sure if I could copy mine but as a last resort I will have a go.
  25. Your eyes are good?
×
×
  • Create New...