Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. PS3 at the moment - assuming the boy doesn't take it with him to Uni
  2. I've got 12-14mb speed - so that shouldn't be a problem I haven't got a smart tv though - any other way (don't want to watch it on my pc or laptop)
  3. currently got sky movies (subscription due to come to end of 12 month contract) the TV we have is not a smart TV, but does have built in digital fancy netflix (or other type for movies etc) - can this work ? or do I need something else ?
  4. NO - I'm SPARTACUS
  5. Yep although didn't need to add effect Always been light on my feet Sent from the golf club... busted fella
  6. for some reason - I always end up standing between that pair
  7. you passed us as we were parked up - but then followed by a certain white 370 the sound as you went past was
  8. I passed my bike test 31 years ago on a 125cc Honda - never had a bike since, but never got rid of the itch I think I could kill myself quite easily on one of these considering the fact its been 30 odd years, but could still go out on a 1000cc
  9. I cleaned the family wagon today - does that count the missus took our daughter to the Haye festival, so the mud has now been washed down my road
  10. What a weird coincidence that the front wheels didn't make it into those pictures.....hmmmm thats an awful lot of stretch :scare:
  11. you didn't catch my erm........wiggle, on that hairpin then
  12. ioneabee

    Locations

    added
  13. :lol: yeah, right I bought it a week after I bought my Zed.... do they have a best before date its clay, from the ground .............. you know, earth (ok very fine earth) but still earth.................thats like seeing bottles of water with an expiry date - 2 million years in the making ...............but it expires next week
  14. Just waiting for someone to spot my deliberate mistake (now corrected) Damn should have asked to borrow £20 in Wales no wonder you didn't use any fuel either
  15. :lol: yeah, right
  16. wht exactly does "outbraked himself" mean ?
  17. from your perspective maybe unless the quote on post 1 happens or Mrs Buster..................well, lets not go there
  18. just on the main page - didn't need to search hard
  19. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2641859/Is-end-VPL-Miraculous-STRAPLESS-G-string-adheres-skin-let-nearly-commando.html and one of the comments :lol: I quote hahaha!!! Can you imagine the horror of that coming undone and dropping out from beneath your skirt and landing at your feet for everyone to see and then the tape sticking to your shoe as you ever so slyly try to kick it under the nearest table? OMG the shame!!
  20. Cheers Graham, it does really start to sing after 3.5k revs. I've got video (and more importantly audio!) from all the tunnels, as well me going through in the opposite direction on my own on my way home. I just need to figure out how to edit it all together. What you running Gudzy? oddly matched wheels and an ironing board
  21. I'm guessing here - but with the pick axe type holes in the bonnet.................I'm thinking disgruntled wife ?
  22. definately - throw away the key
×
×
  • Create New...