Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. what can i say ................... but aren't you older than me, and don't you have a Jag
  2. well, the day finally arrived a nice shiny new beige volvo is sitting on the drive - piccies to follow shortly but i will say its very confortable
  3. nah - never happen - not to me anyway
  4. as far as I'm aware - even if they deliver it to your house, you can still reject it
  5. seriously - don't drive ANY vehicle through the monkey enclosure :scare:
  6. if it was black rose - you wouldn't be asking...............in the sun its (beautifully) apparent
  7. if you were being good, not accelerating hard and sticking to 60-70 (ish) - then that would be below average I (and others) have generally achieved 32-34 on long (re : boring) trips..............not that its hugely different from what you got
  8. so you saw yourself................and it freaked you out..............hmmm - 'nuff said
  9. having the kids break up a terra cotta pot with a hammer, eye goggles, gloves - tick i then go to clean up up afterwards, no gloves, no eye protection - 'cos I'm an adult and I know how to do it right running top of finger under water trying to stop the blood - I'm being brave too
  10. I'll bring this new volvo over for a service in 12months then ?
  11. TBH - I copied from another seller and then added the relevant bits
  12. 4th viewing completed - he didn't sound that enthusiastic he's got until tomorrow night to decide picking up the volvo on wednesday
  13. oh crap - going to pick up a Volvo this week
  14. theren appears to be more interest in the flip flops than the wheels - I'd re-post with the title "flip-flops for sale ...... GT Rays thrown in free"
  15. 3 viewings done, 1 to go tomorrow 1st one was a definate maybe - but haven't heard anything back 2nd one was taking the p*ss - offered half the asking price = sod off 3rd one was from Hull (so technically didn't come and see the car), but felt it was too far away - ce la vie just wait to see what happens tomorrow now One week left to go before the dealer gets it as a PX
  16. how much have you had to drink ?
  17. sounds like you're having a good day
  18. you need to pm one of the guys - they may not see the thread
  19. iFall or iBanjo
  20. ^^ this too
  21. I innitially read that as banjo string problem 3 times :scare:
  22. Don't get drunk and then wander down a country road, feel the need to releive your bladder in the hedge only to find that there is an electric fence hidden in the foliage. you will sober up very quickly no I didn't do that, but it was funny as hell watching my mate jump 6 feet ....
  23. cheat.....all over facepalm at the moment
×
×
  • Create New...