Jump to content

mattross1313

Members
  • Posts

    2,774
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mattross1313

  1. Aaaah couldn't you have put this advert up about 6 hours ago whilst I was driving down the M40!! Gutted as this is next on my shopping list
  2. Good progress dude This mark guy is a bad influence! And I only spoke to him for 5 minutes at the Ace Cafe
  3. Wizurd maybe? He's around that way?
  4. Looks great you know what they say... Do it nice, or do it twice etc
  5. Awesome news mate!! Been keeping my fingers crossed for ya!!
  6. Which stand are you with for Japfest dude? Would love to see this in the metal with the Roti's back on.
  7. Wow the clarity of this photo is impressive! Nice photo This is full of win!! Great photo, clean car.... lovely & low too!
  8. Not my cuppa tea. However the kit fitment & colour match looks spot on! Which is the important thing
  9. Yeah it's just a weight (2lb's I think) to help the boot close. Took mine out to save weight
  10. If they don't come with tyres, I expect the alloys to be returned along with an ark exhaust!! Your call
  11. Looking good Steve, did you plastic primer the bottle lisa before spraying colour?...I didn't on mine, and after a few months the paint peeled right off haha.
  12. Looks awesome dude! These exhausts are getting pretty common now aren't they it's the new stock exhaust to match the stock Chargespeed. As said in PM, engine cover looks amazing! I was looking for something like this but ended up caving and getting a carbon cover.
  13. Mine made 96k, and wouldn't have made much more!
  14. I see what you've done there Matt! That's what people call it, honestly! He really did live there, and I really didn't see any Zeds!
  15. I used to have a mate who lived in Sadly Broke, never saw any Zeds about though
  16. I've met Ben a few times (guy who runs that company), nice guy & makes some good stuff. Not sold on the carbon cover wheels though
  17. Cars sits lovely mate!! Splash Guards should really finish it off
  18. I hear caravan-world do some interesting linings ........just saying Could get curtains too Net curtains FTW
  19. Think I'll go for just black
  20. So it's not just me he keeps sending in-appropriate pics to then?
  21. Try tomorrow? Maybe today is the 'other' day
  22. Nice updates, interested to see the US done plate, something I've always toyed with. Which US plate holder are you going to run?
×
×
  • Create New...