Jump to content

mattross1313

Members
  • Posts

    2,774
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mattross1313

  1. I think I'd prefer to see you angry than i would to see you in drag again
  2. I know Mitz, running joke on the forum of late after someone else called him Graham by mistake It would be great if you also did this.....Graham would be most pleased
  3. Good call Graham, nice bit of kit that
  4. This +100 That is perfect mate!! Spot on!
  5. Good day out, considering the forecast in the days leading up to today it was pretty good. A few shock downpours but good otherwise. I didn't take many pics at all as I was ducking the showers, buying things, meeting up with some old friends etc. The Zed stand looks great, some very nice cars on show this year I got a few quick photos from one of the drift sessions though
  6. I don't usually like Honda drivers ......but....
  7. Out in the depths eh!
  8. Yeah, I went for CDs as the units were reasonably priced and cheaper than Vinyl when looking for new music. I have a pair of Numark Axis 4 CDJ's & a Beringher (or however its spelt) 3 channel mixer. Drop me a PM if its something you might be interested in
  9. Where abouts is the Outlaw stand this year?
  10. I'm sure we can sort something mate, drop me a PM
  11. Wheels?! I thought you were buying HFCs
  12. I'm at work , but the misses is at home detailing the Zed & Evo roll on Japfest
  13. Nice nail polish dude
  14. I've been known to dabble in the art. What are you thinking of using? I used to mix with CD's. I still have a pair of CDJ's and a mixer....I could be tempted to part with them, as they haven't been used in a while.
  15. Alrightly...... We did a VERY similar trip last summer in my Zed and it was amazing. I'm trying to field most of your questions but will forgot some most likely. Col De Turini - great road, not much around it other than a small village at the base of the road, and a small hotel/cafe at the top. We stayed in Monaco the night before and got up silly early to drive the F1 track a few times, and then head up to the Col De Turini on route to Italy. Some nice little places for breakfast in the little village though. Monaco - we stayed in the Novotel, it was around £120 for the night with parking, no brekkie. Which was very reasonable, and a very short walk to the Marina (I could look out to the marina from the balcony too!). In Italy, if you have time I would recommend the Ferrari museum and tour, very cool and reasonably priced. This is in Maranello. Roads in Italy - Near ish to the Ferarri place is Bologna, Heading off to the south East from there is a road called SP65 - definitely recommend a drive up&down this. Its a biker road and was full of sports bikes when we went. Lake Garda - Yes!! Lovely place, we stayed for one night on our way up to the Stelvio Pass. The misses liked it so much we are going back there next month. On route to our over night stop we did a full lap of the lake as the views are incredible, and there are loads of tunnel to keep the car happy. Drop me a PM if you have any questions, as I say, we did near enough the same route recently. Matt
  16. Yeah I thought they would have gone super quick, but its only been a day so far Plus if I keep posting here Mouthwash will cave and buy them from me
  17. :lol:
  18. Can bring these to Japfest tomorrow if that helps anyone
  19. Got it from Rob at LikwidArt - you can order online, they are also at all the big shows each uear
  20. If it's still here mate give me a nudge when you have monies
  21. I have a 6 character plate, but also have the GB badge. I wouldn't run a small plate though as I agree it would look odd having such a large recess surrounding it.
×
×
  • Create New...