Jump to content

ewan221

Members
  • Posts

    1,048
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ewan221

  1. Im not either Just thought it might be a bit different than the black
  2. As a complete electrical numpty the prospect of fitting a new head unit is scaring the crap out of me Ideally I want to get a second hand one that's already been in and working in a zed so its just plug and play - don't think I would trust halfords Saturday boy to do it !
  3. Was considering a black roof for my Zed along with darker wheels and tinted rear windows then had a thought how about red - may look horrible though maybe some kind person can photoshop ?
  4. Its the front parking sensors on/off switch in mine
  5. ewan221

    Mark up!

    Few years ago guy I now had a Z3M roadster was dully serviced, mots and detailed for a private sale. he ended up selling to dealer for £6500 dealer had it up for sale next day at £12500. Can understand that dealer needs to make a profit, cover risk of not selling and offer warranty etc but this car needed no prep or servicing what so ever
  6. Depends what u want the kindle is probably the best of the dedicated e readers and they are only about £90 now. Tablets obviously though give u lot more to play with but not such a good medium for reading as the kindle. Kindle is the most used present I have ever had and could not live without it now
  7. Anyone used ? Was thinking of asking them to install a new head unit rather than using the halfords Saturday boy They are pretty close to me so could use for general servicing if they are recommended
  8. I used letter template from the martin lewis web site. 6 weeks later had £2500 paid in to my account . Reason I used for it being missold was I was told the application would be looked on more favourabley if I took out the ppi
  9. Smells like a scam
  10. Ta all will make an order. How easy are they to fit ?
  11. That's plan and possibly the door bits as well. Then a nice new knob
  12. Cheers Will have another look, might be easier looking on the pc rather than phone
  13. Was getting a headache trying to work out their web site Has anyone used them ?
  14. Any recomendations where to buy ?
  15. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300770188382
  16. Thanks Jay, had a look not sure if it would look ok on standard car
  17. Can anyone point me in direction of pictures if zeds with a roof spoiler fitted . Thanks
  18. Looking good, where did you get them done
  19. http://www.google.co.uk/shopping/produc ... CDAQ8wIwAQ Anyone got one of these ? Would you recommend?
  20. And superfast service as well mine wad in post almost as soon ad I ordered
  21. ewan221

    Gtechniq

    Looks great
  22. Looks like really good price from dealer, check tyres often dealers will put random ditch finders on
×
×
  • Create New...