Jump to content

ewan221

Members
  • Posts

    1,048
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ewan221

  1. Very shiney What products did you use
  2. Went to Amsterdam on one a few years back and stayed on a boat Was very reasonable and right good laugh
  3. Was one on eBay recently that went for £151. Might be worth while keeping an eye on there
  4. Suppose its different but a lot of TVRs are going over to Europe or even further. I had offers from Holland and Germany when I was selling mine and my mates chimaera ended up being shipped to New Zealand
  5. I'm sure you will enjoy this forum, one of the best forums on the web
  6. This is one I just fitted http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280545194778
  7. Front parking sensors on and off
  8. A few bits done to interior today and quite pleased with results new leather gaiters from Redline Goods on the gear shift and handbrake, black Nismo gear knob from Redline Styling and a black Richbrook handbrake cover
  9. Simons accident repair service in Irvine top class, a few members from here have used and would recommend as well
  10. Thanks might just go down this way If you're literally heading down to Surrey to get this done I may be interested in joining you! Let me know. Ewan, I will just post down to Rich if I can
  11. Thanks might just go down this way
  12. Thanks Adrian. I know you said reasonably priced........but Genuine nismo pillar covers in stock: viewtopic.php?f=180&t=62072 Thanks Steve but bit more expensive than I'd want to pay. Need to keep some cash for the zunsport grill
  13. Just got a new one from Tim at Envy for good price
  14. Pretty deep scratches doubt they would buff out
  15. Well fitted new head unit today, all working after everything put back together but there was a loud rapid beeping noise. Took it all apart checked connections but still beep beep Put Bose back in and still the rapid beeping. Then remembered that there was a switch to turn on front parking sensors which I have never tried and yes must have knocked this on while changing the head unit At least I know the parking sensors work now
  16. My b pillars all scratched so looking for some c/f covers at reasonable price
  17. There is a pair of 25mm eibach ones on eBay at moment
  18. Very nice
  19. Great pictures, think ginger is the best zed colour
  20. That's the badges that were on my car when I bought and all that 3m tape left a right sticky mess when taking off. Not sure how ling they had been on but the grey plastic bit had faded really bad , u might want to give it a coat of laquer or something
  21. Welcome to forum , great photos
  22. When I bought the car it had really horrible after market badges, have a nice new liquidart one to go on back but having real trouble removing the sticky goo left from the double sided tape. Have tried heating up with hair dryer, tar remover and rubbing with polish and not making much difference Any ideas ??????
×
×
  • Create New...