Jump to content

ewan221

Members
  • Posts

    1,048
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ewan221

  1. Looking good. What's the advantage of the mk4 tensioners , I thought the mk3 were all metal ad well ? Have you had the carpets up yet ? One of the ones I looked at had pretty bad rust on the transmission tunnel. Have always loved these cars so enjoy your updates
  2. I did not use the one that came with my knob. If I can find it you are welcome to have it
  3. ewan221

    Badges

    http://www.evo-r.net/product/370Z/index.html
  4. In no way a zed expert but would think of things like, dirty MAF, blocked cats, plugs knackered. Is fault light on
  5. Glad to hear that no major injuries and feel your pain at loss of car
  6. ewan221

    P3

    +1 my P3 due early next year and will be getting all the bits from Alex
  7. Happy birthday mate
  8. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/62032-non-genuine-vertical-tonneau-cover/ not sure if this went anywhere ???
  9. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-exhaust-scorpion-/200842966289
  10. Other bits planned include having center consul wrapped (not sure yet in what yet) Roof is getting wrapped Zunsport Grill and number plate relocated The Headunit is a Pioneer FH-P80BT bought from a member on here
  11. On the opposite its the people who think that if they quickly indicate they can pull out or cut in right in front of you . Don't know how many many times I have had to slam on brakes this week due to these idiots
  12. That fish slap smiley made me spit my coffee out laughing
  13. if its easier I could head down to Annan, my lock up does not have power and its really tight. Could also see if any of the other Scottish lot fancy a wee meet ? I
  14. Set without tyres went on eBay for £500 a few weeks ago
  15. Great offer, bit to far for me though lol. Will get you to sort mine when u next in Scotland
  16. mines higher as well first thing, normal for the cold weather. Does it go down once car warned up ?
  17. I found the chim a lot easier to sell than my last zed and didn't loose any money on it which can't be bad :-)
  18. The wedge sounds better than chim imo, will go back to TVR one day
  19. my Chim on dyno click the photo
  20. Welcome to the forum
  21. Top left hand side there is an envelope , click on that
×
×
  • Create New...