Jump to content

ewan221

Members
  • Posts

    1,048
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ewan221

  1. see here http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclai ... ng-tickets
  2. who issued ticket ? if they are member of BPA there is an appeal process and code of conduct http://www.britishparking.co.uk/AOS-Members
  3. One of worst episodes I've seen, very disappointing
  4. Outriggers a lot less than £3k these days , under a grand in some places spare parts dirt cheap esp if you avoid the TVR tax. Apart from servicing and upgraded suspension mine cost me £10 to repair a break down. Had it a year and sold for a good bit more than I bought it for Buy a good chim and you won't go much wrong.
  5. I'd be pi**ed off, why ask you to bring in on certain date. The garage that did my TVR gave me mates rates so always took a bit longer but I didn't mind as was getting good deal. So unless you getting a cheap deal make a fuss
  6. was it definitely only 1.5 liters left and not 1.5 liters to top it up ?
  7. 1.5 l how long have you had it
  8. on at 8pm on discovery channel
  9. How much tax and mot on it and when next service due ?
  10. Spotted today
  11. Have car booked in to get the rear window and quarter windows tinted not sure how dark to go what do you all think ?
  12. Bought this yesterday not realising I already had one so brand new and unopened Cost me £24.49 delivered on sale for for £20 delivered http://incartec.co.u...uct.aspx?P=2793
  13. Never thought of that
  14. Re fitting the head unit with correct facia today. All came out fine and looks great with correct facia but can I get the thing back in Seems to be getting stuck on the white control box, is there something I'm doing wrong or is it just a case of a bit more wiggling of the unit. Didn't have this prob when I fitted first time
  15. The one at 2:58 where car slides on roof and guy falls out door does he have a cigarette in hand, keep hold of it and take a draw as walking away
  16. Welcome, get some pics up
  17. http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksi ... &_from=R40 Claiming 35i bhp ? Now how much fun does that look
  18. http://www.buffaloleather.co.uk/
  19. im in Ayr will have a look if you want cars in maidens 1/2 south of Ayr
  20. The private GT4's on pistonheads (3 of them ) are all up for around £9.5 K I know at least 2 of them have been on sale for ages and certainly the one on ebay was getting offers under £8k. That may give you a better idea where to pitch it
  21. This the one you bought last month ? Might put a few people of buying it as you only had a short while. As for price a lot of people wont go for yellow so a smaller pool of buyers,there is a black GT4 that's been on sale for months on ebay and I would of though black would sell quicker
  22. Great price I have same knob fitted and it looks and feels so much better
×
×
  • Create New...