Jump to content

ewan221

Members
  • Posts

    1,048
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ewan221

  1. I like that
  2. ewan221

    Wash 'n' Wax

    +1 for this found it better than the usual suspects in halfords
  3. Just down road from me would of been very tempted if I had noticed
  4. Wasn't sure until I seen the lowered one - that makes a huge difference
  5. Thanks mate not what I'm after
  6. Are you telling me what you have or selling one
  7. http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring/Ow ... G_10020539
  8. Anyone upgrading or going back to standard set up ??? let me know and save me giving halfords more money
  9. Don't think previous owner had a regular washing routine as the car was filthy it really needs a good claying and polishing but did not have the time, so just snow-foam, shampoo and rinse followed by some aqua wax. Has come up not bad but quite swirly so booked in for a detail and pricing up a wheel refurb as well - trying to decide what colour for wheels????
  10. All sorted picked up my Zed on Saturday A very happy return to zed ownership
  11. ewan221

    2 Owners?

    No service in year 1 or 2 ? Is service intervals on every 9000 miles alone or is it every year
  12. Showing my ignorance here but what's that ? Is it better than paint or vinyl wrap
  13. On phone so can't see very well. Are door handles wrapped or painted ? Was thinking about doing something like that
  14. Going to get the wheels refurbed and thinking of colour change. Would be a help if I could see some examples was thinking maybe a light grey or matt black ?
  15. Headlights are hideous............ but "give the car a very modern appearance when on the road"
  16. Already ordered Done as soon as I got home yesterday
  17. I agree Lol I like my Rays but refurb and possible colour change shortly
  18. Looks like they do a lot of breaking and buying insurance write offs - so make sure u check or better still take someone who knows zeds with you
  19. Some new cleaning products from Halfords A detail booked for next week less than 5 mins on ebay and nearly £100 gone Tank of petrol all in first 24 hours can I be banned from the for sale and traders sections please
  20. As Ricey says try and have some contingency fund, my first zed needed tyres and brakes pretty quick and with another few bits and bobs that was £1000 gone. There is bargains out there but make sure you go into zed ownership with eyes open to potential costs
  21. Welcome
  22. As above was really good on my black car masked all but worse of the swirls and minor scratches but was not very effective on a blue car
  23. Take it this is a swine to remove Mines quite tatty and was thinking about polishing or wrapping it but can't seean easy way to do this .
  24. No was in Scotland and yes was a bargain so bought it
×
×
  • Create New...