Jump to content

ewan221

Members
  • Posts

    1,048
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ewan221

  1. Certainly is, wondering where the price of 370z's will be this time next year ? Can see the older ones like 09's becoming very affordable, still wouldn't tempt me though... I would of agreed with you a few months back, but have changed my mind recently. I will prob look to change cars in a year or so and think the 370 will be a strong contender
  2. Certainly is, wondering where the price of 370z's will be this time next year ?
  3. Got mine as well, thanks to all involved in putting it together and posting out. Lovely collection of Zeds , must say that Jays 370 has changed my option on them and would seriously consider one now when I next change cars.
  4. I was shocked at price I managed to get mine for in the summer was expecting to pay around a grand more but seller had been trying to offload it for a while so basically cut his losses. Different story with the car I sold actually made a wee bit on it :-)
  5. Cougar Store or Cougar Dating? Store !!!! would hate to think what age of cougar would be after me :scare:
  6. Just used them myself - great service
  7. Welcome to the forum
  8. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_VQ_engine
  9. Some JDMs have an immobiliser switch, might be that ?
  10. Welcome
  11. Welcome to forum, stick a post up in the introductions section and let everyone know were u from as there will be some local members who can prob help out with most issues.
  12. looking good
  13. Welcome to the forum
  14. Why would the post be censored ? Strange
  15. Diet is a must for me, since hitting 40 have put far too much weight on.
  16. Horrible imo.
  17. Welcome to the forum
  18. Welcome and good luck with the search
  19. Hope you having a good one
  20. Welcome to forum, sounds like you did right thing walking away.
  21. 34 staff got it in the hospital I work in last year. If you are in vicinity of someone who is sick the chances are you will get it as the virus is aerosolised. If you manage to keep well clear of the spew and make sure you contstantly was hands and keep surfaces wiped down you can probably avoid.
  22. Even TVR values have taken a drop recently but agree that get a good one and you won't loose much
  23. Merry Xmas and welcome
  24. Other 1/2 away to work now so nobody to moan at me
×
×
  • Create New...