Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Congrats buddy!
  2. Deffo would need to drop more. It'd only be worth that in my eyes as a repaired cat c!
  3. I'm guessing when you've sold a .com for a bazillion quid 3k is a fart in the ocean. Nice looking selection though bud.
  4. You can get the exact same thing but with a little plunger on the drop which ejects a little claw. Its ace. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MAGNETIC-PICK-UP-HAND-TOOL-FLEXIBLE-LONG-REACH-MAGNETIC-PICK-UP-HAND-TOOL-/350895932949?pt=UK_Baby_BabyFeedingUtensils_EH&hash=item51b3070615
  5. Does that have to be your own unshaven ball bag? Sounds a little painful to me. So long as you let the wax dry you'll be reet. Meguiars do a nice line in unshaven badger ball bags that are good for the job
  6. Meh - decided I'm jaded and knackered from 14 years in gainful employment.........time for a bit of a sabattical Flight to Oz booked 6th December...................in the words of Mr Chow "so loooooooooooong gay boys"!!!!!!
  7. Yes I agree the Ombudsman is the most logical step, but that will take another 2 years, that's how long they quote due to the number of claims. I sure that's what the bank want me to do, SuperStu' its the same bloke I ask for all the time I call them, I'm now been told "he's not in today, on leave, or at a meeting", so he's obviously put me on his "not to be put through list". Yes but the Ombudsman is likely to jam a fist up their arse for not dealing with it properly as well. The 'distress and inconvienance' (spell it right because I can't) they're causing you will add a bit on as well
  8. Melt a candle on it and clean off with an unshaven ballbag. Works a treat even in the sun
  9. Good jesus.......best question EVER Degu? Slow Loris? Sugar Glider? Elephant Mouse? Mouse Deer? Desert Jerboa? Ay Ay? The possibilies are too much
  10. Whaaaat, I think the supra and 3000gt still looks great today, Plus the engines where real workhorses. Even today the 2jz is worth silly money and is usually the centre of any drifters engine swap. Also evo's and scoobys where born in the early 90's. All legendary cars. ^ This Not many cars came out of the 90s into the 00's and into whatever the frig we're into now still looking relevant (provided you don't look inside!).
  11. There are loads of Sunset with Red as the colour - Carla's is the same. Technically they're not Orange - they're Bronze.......bronze isn't a colour and so they default to the main colours I think.
  12. Its Grumpy cats assessment of what does the fox say.
  13. via Imgflip Meme Maker
  14. Warning nipples may offend the eyes!! Raised a good bit of dosh for MacMillan too
  15. Done. Fraktion nailed it........amazing fun, literally one of the best things I've ever done. Overhyped..........definitely. It's too much fun to be classed as tough......challenging maybe but you never felt like there was any danger of getting round. Hell Runner......at least 10x worse mentally as it was about 20 degrees colder!
  16. Stunningly I have none and never have had!
  17. Gullivers World in Warrington looks like that abandoned themepark................except it isn't abandoned
  18. I really want to get into Urbexing - Chernobyl must be pretty amazing I think this one is in Russia somewhere - disused themepark Isn't that Chernobyl? Well I thought it was but I didn't want to give it the big I am and then someone say 'errrrm Ricey thats a picture of Skegness with a black and white filter on it'
  19. I really want to get into Urbexing - Chernobyl must be pretty amazing I think this one is in Russia somewhere - disused themepark
  20. Audi's are unreliable, overpriced and @*!#. The 'German engineering' is a myth Period BTW if anyone is interested mine is up for sale on here :-D
  21. The fact this has dragged on for 5 pages basically says it all. Media sensation that fundamentally alters a nations (or the vast majority of it's) opinions on a subject because of a lack of understanding. 90% of the posts in this thread are bugger all to do with getting the long term JSA claimants out doing some work! Its such a none problem it's untrue! I bet the actual cost to the country in a year for this specific demographic of 'terminally unemployed' is about £100 mil which lets face it.........is feck all in this day and age. Specifically to this particular topic, benefit and proposal I'm catagorically telling you now there are not mythical hordes of scrotes sat on £71 a week for over 2 years laughing their tits off about how they've 'played the system'. Its pure and simple not happening.
  22. dont bust your arse for a car mate..........I've spunked so much money over the last 7 1/2 years I could cry. Now I'm in a position where I've quit my job and believe me the 35k or so I could have had in the bank would be much appreciated !
  23. Thats one sick whip!
  24. Hard sell a private plate in this day and age mate. I've just left mine on the car - I can't be bothered with the hassle which is a shame. I've had my plate since I was 19. They're a bit of a luxury these days though.
  25. Agree with your argument Pete but I guess you don't claim JSA. You'll be on incap benefit or ESA I should imagine? Thats what I'm on about - people get their knickers in a twist about people who are claiming JSA but they're actually talking about people (usually large families from poor socio-economic backgrounds - if we're getting the tar brush out) who take advantage of the system by claiming multiple lucrative benefits for either situations they've created for themselves or have near enough been born into. JSA is a pittance - its not enough to live off never mind have a jolly on.............not that I've ever claimed it but I've seen those that have first hand. It's all changing Ricey. They have made it almost impossible for people far worse off than I am to even aply for the lowest basic of benefits including amputees. For arguments sake. The question on the claims form used to say can you walk 50 meters without pain. Answer from an amputee should be no as they always feel pain especially at 1st. Now the question reads. Can you walk 50ft and no mention of pain! Well of course they can. They took off the pain bit. So now they loose what they had. And its happening to disabled ex forces up and down the Country. I may be blinkered because of the rotton deal they get. But yes I started off on the equivelent of JSA for a year after I came out of the forces. But then said rollox and went out and got a job but took pain killers to get me through the day. Now 30 years on it's the pain killers that have killed me in the literal sence. It's a very fine line Thing that pisses me off is how can the system fail someone like you or an amputee say but then be allowed to be exploited by some 10th generation scrotter. It's just not right and it surely cannot be that hard to fix FFS!
×
×
  • Create New...