Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. You'd have to be a special kind of simple do any proper damage to the paint work with a DA......I mean it's possible but you'd basically be beyond a 'tard.
  2. JTW are way cheaper than that and sound the best in most peoples opinions Sort of a zzzzzzzzxchccchccccherrrrrrerpercheeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrzzzzzzzz kind if noise.
  3. Do it nice or burn it with fire?
  4. Just to forward the bite is quite high on the zed clutch so provided your getting a good bite don't worry too much about the clutch (high bite can be a sign of a clutch on the way out). They last as long or a short at the person driving the car. Some peeps have had well over 100k on a single clutch and others have had to replace at 40k.
  5. Centre exhaust would look better if it was one big stainless pipe.....like the Reventon I reckon
  6. Don't poo your pants about putting the advert up......bottom line if someone is looking for a zed then the chances are they've already seen it. Hard to help without seeing at least something of the car. I'm no expert (much to the contrary of my post count) but I don't recall a thread ever coming up about gear synchro failure. Check the buying guide out......that'll give you all the buying hints and tips that you need
  7. Deffo not unique to your car.
  8. Looks good mate
  9. Looooool Did you actually vulture it at the crash site! Could be a GT with the rays but there were an option (mostly found onGT cars I think its fair to say). If you have cruise control and radio controls on the steering wheel it's a GT
  10. Is my ipad being a twerp or are there no pictures or links?
  11. 1k on a tyre and your pooing yourself about it turning your car into a giant ball of flames and death. Sounds something like the archangel Dan would say! Where's Doc when you need him!
  12. Typed this then deleted it when I saw that he'd put a deposit down !
  13. If it not good value then how is it fair? That basically means a vandal attack on a soft top makes the car a write off. Robbing gits.
  14. Looks alreet based on what can be seen. Check in the guides for buyers guide and do the 'usual' checks for clicky axels etc.
  15. 8k for a hood on a 25k (new) car? Give me a break Unless you mean its only 'right' on the basis if what dealers have conditioned us to expect. It's ever in a month of Sundays even close to the actual cost of parts and labour required.
  16. Zmanalex is prob your best bet for that kind of malarkey. I'd be tempted to get a second opinion and make sure it not just a bit of surface rust
  17. DPD were one of the worst companies outside of Herpes a few years back. Something has definitely happened as they're absolutely brilliant now.......to the point where I'm tempted to write to them to congratulate on not being 'totally useless' which is my general definition for 95% of any service providing company in the UK
  18. 8.......k. Do these morons live in the real world!
  19. Yeah the girl I'm meeting said that the people (other travellers) in Sydney are to quote unquote "shallow, selfish bellends"........gotta love the Brits We'll be there until jan then mooching up the east coast, then onto NZ for a month or so. Might drop in on Immy and have a drive in a Zed to slake my thirst for making carbon emissions!
  20. Very cool looking S14!
  21. 1700 miles across Europe averaged 33mpg........and that included autobahns!
  22. Absolutely loved that! Great vid.
  23. Lol that's literally the same with me. I'll watch any old game now but I don't feel anywhere near as passionate about football. As for England.......pfft......I lie and tell people I'm Welsh when I go abroad in the hope that it will disassociate me from the image of 'England'. Again the players are just people I'd rather have 10 minutes in a locked room with a claw hammer than those I would idolise
  24. But do you honestly feel anywhere near as passionate about it as you did in the 80's/90's and early naughties? Maybe it's an a Everton fan thing but I'd (and the rest of my ilk) would rather see a blood curdling challenge than a nice piece of skill. We'd rather lose 4 nil passionately than 1 nil tactically and we worship players like Leighton Baines more than we ever will players like Kevin Mirallas.
  25. Yep. If Joey Barton kept his gob shut he'd be a good old fashioned 'shithouse'.......bit like Robbie Savage. Hard players who take on the villain roles. Football needs the bad guys. I watch football to be entertained.......they should be the closest thing I have to a modern day gladiator. They get paid tens and hundreds of thousands of pounds A WEEK......they're bodies should be pushed and punished to the edge and beyond of physical endurance. If my goalie wanted to play on after being knocked out I'd cheer the roof off the ground for him because he's putting himself on the line for me and my club and so he should for the 'danger money' he's being paid. I want to see my team coming off the park bleeding and throwing up they've put so much in. I want to see Duncan Ferguson knock the living **** out of Pascal Chimbonda and strangle the life out of Stefan Freund because he's that wound up. I want to see players riling the crowd up when they take a corner. And the absence of all this is why I barely give a @*!# about the team I've supported for 31 years. Football is dying because the legends don't exist, the players are boring, overpaid, weak minded, weak bodied, plebs who have no endearment to the common man.
×
×
  • Create New...