Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Next thing you know Beavis will be back.........oh hang on It'll keep you busy on those long shifts mate.
  2. Appy bufty mate
  3. Property is it not el capitain?
  4. Ricey

    Next car?

    *husky clutches his broken heart*
  5. Ricey

    Next car?

    In my view its the best looking 'cheap' car money can buy........shame it doesnt go like it looks
  6. He had been at a charity car event all day so could have been anyone it only happen just outside the event, and he was passenger anyway So?
  7. That car will not go for a penny under 4k I reckon. Where there's a will, there's a dickhead with a wallet
  8. Sure that's an old forum car you know
  9. Posting silly things on facebook and thus endangering your employment........what sort of numpty does that....................................................... I'll get me coat Having (just out of interest of course) performed some fairly extensive research into this she's fooked. Usually you have a very good chance of claiming unfair dismissal for social media comments but the fact she's mentioned the company, abused someone and its a private group that's specific to that company I think she's bollox'd. As a mobile phone provider I would be 99% sure they'll have a social media policy which will class this as gross misconduct.
  10. Ricey

    Next car?

    Are they not one of the most shockingly pointless V6's in the market? Twelve BHP and 350z fuel consumption?
  11. I didn't really just buy it To be honest I don't see the point in watches Sent from the golf club... ....he only has to take them off when the restraints are applied
  12. Very cool pics
  13. Apparently quite a lot of rubber, figures of 8 and donut marks found on the road......not sure if that means cocking about or it's proper gone spinning off. Equally not sure what the source if that it but its on his wiki page. RIP fella
  14. Good christ.....3 in a week!
  15. Christ.....you could eat your tea off that Soops engine bay!
  16. A bit like Rockport boots......very expensive chav attire that right there
  17. I mean IMHO for 30 quid I probably wouldn't bother my arse unless I was proper bored. Especially with SMD's rightly pointed out consequence. I can afford to be a little more cavalier with my decisions than someone bringing up young Alfie I guess.
  18. Ricey

    Next car?

    Oh I thought that was a G something else (G35?). Integra.....just checked and there's only 5 for sale in the country. 1 in your price range and it's got over 100k on it! Teggy's are 2 Door? Friend has a luuuurvly blue one. We picked it up in Wigan last year, about 70-80k on the clock, and was about 6-£7k. Aren't they FWD as well? 4 seats not 4 doors the man asked for. And yes they are FWD but allegedly the best FWD car ever produced so I reckon we can give it a shot
  19. True, but how do you prove anything, 2 people equally good but only that seperating them Not saying it is right, just that it happens... Sent from the golf club... You don't....first thing you do is abandon all hope. Then you become a really dangerous problem
  20. Perhaps a new career when I come back to the UK Peoples Champion!
  21. If SMD's prediction comes true return to me for some unfair or constructive dismissal advice
  22. Pay it but make it clear you are not accepibg of the fine and you are only paying to avoid court action. Complain again and give 21 days to respond. After 21 days or a negative response advise them that you will be serving them an N1 court summons for small claims pertaining to an unlawful ticketing. Very important. ......ensure that both the parking management firm AND their client (the university? ) are addressed in all correspondence as if you as asking both of them. Make it absolutely clear that the university will be a codefendant in any proceedings to instigate. Sit back and watch the scuttle.
  23. Ricey

    Next car?

    Oh I thought that was a G something else (G35?). Integra.....just checked and there's only 5 for sale in the country. 1 in your price range and it's got over 100k on it!
  24. Ricey

    Next car?

    Have I missed something? A G37 is the infinity car that costs about 20k isn't it?
×
×
  • Create New...