Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. I don't think your far off the money but it's the cat D that obviously makes it harder to sell. It's not that the car isn't worth 6k but you will need to wait for the right buyer to get that price I reckon
  2. Drivers side is damaged due to a previous accident!!! Who is this feckwit? Blind Pew?
  3. They look superb!
  4. Buy it Use it Put it in the garage. Get a real one and kick your own arse
  5. I reckon it'll look a bollocks but I can't be blamed for that! It's the right paint but I reckon his paintwork has had a hard life! Good job Ricey, just have to respray the rest of the car then!! No way! It was stressful enough being responsible for a 2nd hand green wing!
  6. I reckon it'll look a bollocks but I can't be blamed for that! It's the right paint but I reckon his paintwork has had a hard life!
  7. Hehe cute little buggers. Made up for you both mate
  8. Next door neighbour had a bang on the wing in his rover 25 so he bought a rather grim looking green wing from a car salvage yard. After years of Biscuit based advice I don't think I've done a half bad job considering it was done in a shed with a rattle can! Prob could have done with sanding down a bit more between coats but I'm always a bit nervous of just sanding the whole coat off!
  9. Cancer from steak..........sometimes I hate the planet and all that live in it. Medium rare. Any decent chef will refuse to cremate a steak.
  10. Looks a decent motor to me.......just a bit of tat that you can quickly rip off. As Neily said......good but if it goes like the budgie
  11. Half off press the button Full off pull the fuse People usually back up the fuse advice with a big disclaimer as follows *warning warning alert alert ......this will disable all driver aids*
  12. Cold calling for breakdown cover mate........don't sweat it.
  13. Me likey......congrats mate
  14. Effing hell!
  15. What he said. Going on a 'work to rule' or doing anything else that is likely to annoy her will just make things worse. Step 1 - Talk to her - Step 2 - Keep an audit trail just in case things don't get better. Good luck getting it sorted Step 3 infiltrate handbag and replace vagiclean with veet
  16. .........and every time she's away from her desk leave a tube of vagisil in full view of any passers by
  17. Also if she's got a brain in here head she'll realise you're all of a sudden backing everything up with an audit trail and she'll stain herself......or alternatively she'll refuse to commit to email which is always the sign of a dickhead
  18. Meh give me a break.........try having 10 crashes and see where your confidence is at! Don't sweat it mate.....everyone has that horrible knock of confidence with anything like that. It comes back and makes you a better driver for it.
  19. If I had to guess I'd say it's an overload from watching too much spider porn
  20. Well done!!!
  21. no of course not
  22. Gumtree is a joke!l
  23. Under normal circumstances I'd call troll but knowing that it's Jewell and the fact that he used the phrase 'ride her like a spider monkey' I'm calling full scale ROFL!
  24. lol regularly saw normal size ones ie about 6-8" accross as they are so common, almost like a house spider.... only saw one that size and also saw a redback now THAT was one scary bugger! I had a little book of all the deadly spider/snakes etc the idea is if you get bitten you get to hospital quick and point to what bit you Only even got bitten by a fire ant but that was bad enough hurt like feck!!!!! Dave politely **** off!!! WTF am I doing going to a country literally festooned with deadly stuff!
  25. SHUT UP FFS!!!
×
×
  • Create New...