Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Why don't you flog the 2nd car and use the company van for the daily grind stuff You must be able to get that insurance down if you shop around - unless you've got a record dirtier than week old knickers. I've driven the Zed for a week and I already know that each time stick in the clutch and turn the key the growl that rumbles out makes it worth every penny. If you love the car and you CAN afford it then I think you'll regret it. If you've already got a 2nd car why do you want to replace the Zed with an A to B jobbie??
  2. Nah thats deffo a lancer splitter and headlight.......look just like mine exception it doesn't have a massive scrape down it and a smashed wing mirror, and kerbed wheels Its not been a good year for my mitsi!
  3. Ricey

    Solution!

    Tis true.....not so sure they ask much more in the way of information but don't know if it affect it or not. .......AMT wakes up one sunny Saturday morning to find his Gran doing donuts down the road in his car
  4. I would think its either the utter direness of the Mutant unit or the wiring to the mast has a break in it somewhere. I think if its a UK unit then it should be set to cover our frequencies.........unless it was replaced in Japan?? I can't see it being just the mast itself? Our MX5 had a mutant unit in it........shiver.
  5. I'm driving ours like its the last hobnob in the packet at the moment........I want to drive it but I don't want the grin to ever fade!!
  6. Presume you've got the wave expander already installed? Is your current mast knackered then? As far as I understand it once the wave expander is installed it should work? I could be wrong though......its my specialty! Masts are fairly 10 a penny on feabay?
  7. Did you ever sort this out mate? I've finally discovered the one thing wrong with our car......clunk from the rear that sounds like a marble being dropped on a piece of wood - I'm assuming its the ARB drop links but as you said people have described that as more of a groan or a creak. Usually happens when the car rocks or bounces (ooh errr!) on a bumpy road.
  8. Dude is that a Black GS4 D-ID lancer I see peeking round the back of the Zeddy?? Same car combo as us!!!
  9. Personally I've always fancied a Rado watch. Ceramic strap and allegedly the screen can only be scratched by a diamond.......although I'm not sure I'd want to prove it. http://www.rado.com/watches/ceramica/detail.htm?param_mpGUID=MetaProduct%5B5%5D
  10. Its a Mine's lip Thats hilarious - I was about to moan at you for being mean and keeping it secret (assuming 'Mines' meant 'its mine keep off'!). Luckily I realised at the last minute and stopped myself looking like a tool............. Huskys wheels tres pretty!
  11. Whats the lip on the front of yours Ian? The only place with a scratch on ours is just on the underside of the bumper and I'm angling to the missus that it would be nicely covered by a lip
  12. I've got to work a miserable late shift until 8 tonight but I'll do it tomorrow - promise!! Finally got it out on the main roads last night/today sweet baby Jesus and the orphans its faster than a greased otter! Another slightly boring but ultimately useful feature of the engine is how easy it is to drive round town too. I didn't realise how much I've been missing the V6 engine.
  13. +1 Looks a cracker if it drives ok.
  14. Mate some stealers are selling utter shash at the mo and simply won't move on the price. I had a ridiculous incident where I went mad and offered full price for an utter dog of a Zed (abs jammed on and all sorts!) - all I asked for was refurb on the alloys and ABS problem sorted - he told me to get bent and sold it within 12 hours! It sounds like it really needs a P3 doing to be honest. Doesn't sound like a bad car but I personally don't think your getting an good deal......similarly your not getting ripped off. I thought it was an import for some reason but just stopped short of mentioning it.....I wonder why both of us thought it was?
  15. I think you gave me a bit of luck with your blessing to find a good one! Yours is too clean to swap for! Half the fun of getting a new car is spending 10 hours cleaning it when you get it. This weekend best be decent weather or I'm going to Argos to by a massive gazebo!
  16. I'd say if your not that fussed on the GT pack then go for it but I'd be knocking the price down or getting the P3 thrown in. You can stumble upon a UK GT pack for that kind of money if your prepared to wait a bit.
  17. Ace mate - good luck!!
  18. Actually I thought that was a longer thread than it actually it! I'm sure it was discussed in more depth (as that thread it actually no use to you whatsoever! ) I'll have a quick rummage
  19. http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=40563&start=0&hilit=ebay+exhaust Same one methinks. I was watching you bidding on that!!!!
  20. Yeah! It was amazing. OK Go did a similar one for a song call 'This shall pass' or something like that
  21. I remember this dodgy geezer who used to work with me years ago who had this ridiculous scam with HMV that went something like this; - March in to HMV pick up 10 dvds, - Take them to the counter and ask for a refund but tell them he'd lost the receipt but they're all still sealed. - HMV minion advises he can only exchange as receipt lost. - Exchanges for 10 dvds and walks out with a receipt!! Some people are so hard faced its not true!
  22. I know!!! I had the full intentions of spending all day cleaning today but after 48 hours escaping from Cuba, jetlag and the weather I just didn't have it in me. I refuse to post it dirty I've got a final few cleaning bits and bobs and stubby coming this week (as Tim from Envy was the only person who actually managed to get anything too me! 4 things I ordered from ebay - 2 sent the wrong product and the other hasn't turned up!). Next week I promise!! Sarnie whats your ebay shop - I've tried searching your posts....... but that just didn't end well!
  23. Dude that engine is erotic!
  24. Caveat emptor mate. If they're too disinterested to check that's their problem. Plus I'm reasonably sure that big corporates are forged in hell anyway
×
×
  • Create New...