Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Not my fault! Its what is says here! http://www.motordyneengineering.com/manual.pdf
  2. Cheers dawg - I found that somewhere in an old post - I've drawn myself a little map to follow! My neck is so painful.............can you die from pure neck pain...........I think I'm dying...................dead.
  3. Sorry I meant inch lbs!!!!!!!! 40 inch lbs, then 80 inch lbs then the outer bolts up to 100 inch lbs
  4. Fanks chaps! I had a revelation in Halfords when looking for the adapter - I just bought a little set of the right sized sockets instead........I think I must be tired! So 40nms to nip, 100nms in the same order then start and listen for any unusualness? Yes?
  5. Christ! Didn't bother to check the torque wrench head size.....1/4 inch drive!!! Do they even make sockets that small! I guess I'm going with the hand tightening method then!
  6. you and that search button! viewtopic.php?f=62&t=50158&hilit=scorpion ..........and I am busy doing things before you ask why I'm on here again lol! I'm just taking 5 mins from polishing this fricking plenum. Cobra are in the same budget as Scorpion but a bit drony apparently. You tube is good for listening to different set ups. I love our Scorpion but it is in the 'budget' range.
  7. Not bald but still a fat ugly knobhead......fat ugly knoooooooooobhead............he just a fat ugly knoooooooobhead
  8. I'll write something up when I finish.............if it looks good!
  9. As warm and fuzzy as it sounds it is reassuring to know you can be in any shades of effluent and have your problem resolved (or at least some good advice) within a couple of hours!
  10. Tarmac I think would be the best bet for Nismo with his importing contacts. Small bits of wrapping RTbiscuit - large things (like a car or a roof ETC) someone like RT Performance, not sure about tints, again imported kits Tarmac, bespoke weird and wonderful electronics Husky. But bear in mind there are loads of others but those guys (and ones mentioned above) are most active and there work/customer service is going to be more visible on the forum. Any before you stumble across them and ask..........Uvworldwide..........avoid like a tramps pecker
  11. ricey - you always on this forum? haha Yeah I have taken a look through but the posts are rather old... The missus has nicked the PS3!!!!! The traders in general are still trading mate - some are more active than others. Tarmac for example has put loads of new goodies up recently. R3LEE and Zmanalex are general your stop for parts (although Alex recently announced he was pulling back a bit due to the demand and general admin of the business he gets). ChilliRed (Sarah) also sells aftermarket bits but also is winding things down I think. Loads of others too - depends what your after really bud?
  12. You didn't look to far bud! All of the traders in one handy section viewforum.php?f=106
  13. The boy hath already done - surprised you weren't blown away by it though Rich - Black hole is amazing stuff.
  14. Insurance companies taking the piddle and £95 a tank.......its fairly inevitable. Bear in mind there are going to be some right dogs out there for that kind of money though. Because of the minor bump we were involved in this year that was NOT our fault our insurance is pushed up by £200!!!!!!!!!!! £200 for minding your own business and being hit by some mongtard.........insurance companies are the absolute personification of whats wrong with the world and why amazing cars like this are changing hands for money like that.
  15. Tarmac might be able to get these - worth PM'ing him,
  16. Nevermind - there's plenty more Zeds in the sea.
  17. So just to clarify - If I want to clean under the butterfly valve I can move it albeit gently? Or am I best just leaving it and cleaning as close to it as I can without touching it? To clarify - today has been a great success where I've taken the plenum off, polished it and even mended a drill that broke - to end it by ruining the throttle body would be most disastrous!
  18. Really what about the plenum, and should you be telling everyone about your knuckle shuffling on an open forum? At the moment I couldn't even if I wanted too! I'm so knackered I've even had 2 whole beers to myself!
  19. What's a TPS reset Biscuits?????
  20. Feck me I'm so slow............Stew - your a knob!
  21. I is confused? What have I done wrong?
  22. agreed: needs more work, but i'll have to go off and research a bit more as i'm stumped at the moment of what to do, i might actually have to see a pro to get ti rotary polished. as for the tips, i don't think there is anything to actually polish but new tips are going to be welded on. as i'm building my own exhaust soon. To be honest I think you'll need to do it a few times to clear them all off - looking 100 times better already though. Poorboys will work better after a few machine polishes because the scratches won't be as deep.
  23. Did they just trace the old one??????
  24. I want a whippet! They're well cool Dude - excellent job - its surprising how a good clean like that can roll the years off a car...................now get some autosol on those tailpipes!
  25. Try not to melt your spark plugs...........................you listening Wasso
×
×
  • Create New...