Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Dear ***********, Further to our telephone conversation this afternoon (23rd January 2013), please find below a precis of the circumstances, events and ultimately the damage that was caused to my vehicle by your employees on the 22nd January 2013. After arriving home at ************** on 22nd Jan 2013 it was apparent that your workmen were installing a water meter at *********. At this point I immediately became aware that my car (reg **********) had been covered with a variety of mud, stones and other debris as a direct result of the work that was being carried out. Additionally I also discovered that the vehicles headlight washer again as a direct result of this interference by this work is now non-functioning - I can catagorically state that this part was functioning perfectly prior to the interference. You will note that a call was registered with the contact number displayed on the work site signage on the same evening and under their direction, am registering the details of this incident with yourselves. I understand that my neighbor was expecting your workmen to install the water meter on 29th January 2013. My relationship with my neighbour is of an amicable nature and she is acutely aware of the pride, car and attention that I have invested in my car, i fully believe that she would have afforded me the opportunity to place my car at a safe distance prior to work of this nature commencing. In actuality, your workmen arrived early and without prior warning therefore my neighbour could not afforded the courtesy to take appropriate action to safeguard my property. I am reliably informed by another neighbour (Chris is this right it another neighbour?) that your workmen attempted to wash down the front of my car when the result of their actions had been noticed. I would like to make 2 things clear pertaining to this point: 1. Your work men are not qualified to perform professional detailing work on my vehicle and therefore should not have attempted an remedial work. This has resulted it damage to my property. 2. I deem the act of 'touching' my car under the Torts (interference with goods) Act 1977 to be a trespass which has lead to material damages. Please find attached photos of the vechicle and damage for your perusal, I'm sure you'll agree that this is not acceptable situation. Appraisals to assess the damage to my vehicle along with quotes for remedial work to rectify the damage caused as a result of your companies lack of care/attention and subsequent actions will be obtained. These quotes will be forward to you and from the point of dispatch by recorded delivery they will be subject to a 7 day deliberation period to allow you time to consider your position, after this deadline should I not receive a positive response further action may be considered. Clearly I would like to offer you the opportunity to address this situation amicably and please do not perceive any mention of 'further action' as a threat. It is simply an apporiate juncutre to put you on notice that this is a potential and likely course of action should we not be able to resolve the situation. I would appreciate a response to this correspondance within 7 days to confirm receipt and that you are agreeable to the above facts along with the strategy I have suggested to remedy the situation. I would like to thank you thus far for your cooperation and communication. This email will be additionlly be transcribed into a letter which will be sent to yourselves by recorded delivery. Yours sincerely, Phew! Nothing like a hard day at work then writing a complaint letter for an hour!
  2. Not sure what number this is but we're upto the 80's This advert on autotrader says that this 2002 import zed has 313 bhp! It must be a scam!!!! Answer - autotrader is shite and pre populates this field so the seller is probably not dodgy. If the car is imported in 2007 for example it will pull up a 2007 zed's stats automatically.
  3. Tie the equivalent number of horses to both you pecker and balls. If you pecker drops off first then it's at the fly. If your balls go first it's at the hubs.
  4. Motherf***ng cheek! Lol Dans done a pretty good job for you there mate however i'll endeavour to spice up if I can't some point today as I think touching yo car constitutes some form of trespass
  5. I do agree with this. Everything....literally everything that can be said or asked about the zed has been said and asked. Newbies are only left with general waffle to big up their posts (no offence intended I love alfa's)
  6. Agreed,........extortionate used prices for what they are. Only thing that put me off
  7. Ultimate sex ****
  8. Jebus christ! Someone lock the thread before all the stupid destroys the universe
  9. Ultimate repost. Awesome music though
  10. Fat little bastard!
  11. Battery tends to totally crap out on the zed rather than slow degradation
  12. Epicness
  13. We got sent home at 12 whoop whoop!
  14. Heard bad reviews but ultimately do they only source and sell @*!# cars? Of course not. Provided your comfortable with potentially @*!# service but the cars ok then keighthly always seem to be the cheapest in the uk for age spec etc. Go with low expectations and either be surprised or affirmed in your thinking
  15. Ricey

    'Dancing on Ice'

    Garage door is awesome. That is all
  16. +1 Not quite as useless advice as it may seem on the face of it.
  17. Holy moly if your free tomorrow morning do you wanna come to work with me? Whenever I was 15/16 ish I wouldn't of had a problem shouting back at him I probably would off squared him up myself but things change and I just wouldn't have the guts to do it now especially being on my own. Gutless yea I know lol Errr gutless.......40 year old navvie screaming at you?! No that's not gutless. Gutless is screaming like a **** at a 23 year old girl who took a wrong turn. Apart from anything in this day and age he could be some sort of psychotic deranged type who ends up killing you for answering back! Lastly I'm about 8 stone wet and far less hard than the squirrel of my avatar......unless you need some form of human shield I will be of little use.
  18. Bollocks to all that move on @*!#. Go to local gym Locate biggest 'heed' you can find (probably Neil by now if he's on the roids) Slip 10 quid Drive back Perform same manoeuvre with window down Invite **** to come and have a chat again Watch shrinkage akin to testicles being dunked in ice water The problem with people like that is no one ever stands up to them and every now and again the feckless, micro cocked, ginsters eating, public toilet pebble dashing, undoubtedly useless parent, impotent cretins of the world need putting right back in their box.
  19. 722.6 boxes are good its the radiators which if not checked will cause problems. :wink: Meh same thing......gearbox died.
  20. Cal didn't you end up having a new engine in your car after to bought it?! Has this one gone too?
  21. Better mpg than that effing merc I had and it'll be a damn sight quicker too. The reliability may be questionable but I think if memory serves that the engine at least is pretty bullet proof. Mind you that's what I thought about the merc.....whilst the engine was 'bulletproof' the gear box was about as hardy as a condom filled with bolonese sauce.
  22. I've got the blue one of that Dave. Looks like dis Are they as heavy as a Gibson LP Custom ? Believe it or not my dad actually owned a 1956(?) les paul goldtop custom and swapped it for a Gibson SG as he said it nearly broke his neck it was that heavy.........last time we checked the goldtop would have been worth about 30k! Fail. I don't think it would be as heavy as an original as that was the major complaint so they've prob lightened up the epi's. still a heavy bugger though
  23. I've got the blue one of that Dave. Looks like dis
  24. I was going to say jaguar or jazzmaster as they've always intrigued me. Funny though I've always preferred a les paul (for the record I am SHITE at playing the guitar so don't let my name dropping fool you). As for buying it on a credit cards.........stop being a dick it's a ****ing guitar. Don't go into debt for something that can wait you lemon......you've waited 20 years, wait another 12 months (unless its an interest free card if course).
  25. Unusually I'm going to disagree with you.......whilst I'd normally agree there's something about this one that just works
×
×
  • Create New...