Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Any recommendations on course providers etc? Got a reasonable amount of practical experience but as I'm possibly not possibly maybe will but maybe probably won't be made redundant depending whether my ****ing ass ****ing turd sucking ball ****ing god damn mother ****ing ass gnawing winnet eating @*!# stabbing god for ****ing saken bastard of an employer ever makes its mind up I may or may not be in a position to take the time to get a few more qualifications under my belt. And before anyone asks.....no I don't live in bastard Wales so I will have to ****ing pay for it myself whilst the grasping Welsh get it for **** all. I'm not in a good mood of late somehow.
  2. I've actually seen so many pictures of that car that when I close my eyes it's burnt into my retinas
  3. Even if they are much much cheaper? E.g. IMO the polite Indian staff of 3 are much better than the rude UK staff at EE/orange. Same with most people at halifax can gtf but AMEX has Eastern Asian call centres I think and they are so so so helpful. Agreed far politer but ultimately usually far more useless at helping. Not their fault mind......if I was stuck on the end of the phone listening to someone talking in various dialects of punjabi I'd be far less useful because unlike them I'm too ignorant to learn another language. On another point just how fecked off would you be as a qualified doctor/lawyer etc (as most of them are) and end up plying yor trade listening to moaning Brits all day. It's no wonder these nations are desperate for nuclear power.......Bollocks to religious reasons nuke the site from orbit just because ive got to answer the phone to the pissflap motherfeckers moaning about their sodding Internet/gas/car insurance day in day out!
  4. Best story in a long while!!
×
×
  • Create New...