Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. If you want my tuppenceworth it looks a pretty reasonable deal for a genuine Nismo on that milage - especially with the plate. Also I think Myfairlady is going to want to shut a few people up so I reckon you'll get some right TLC if you buy it
  2. The fees are unregulated unlike financial services
  3. Aye only because the guy insisted on biting every time he was baited. I wouldn't write any car off without looking......as I said in the tradelink thread......garages dodgy or not DO NOT purposefully find the worst cars they can to sell on. Just sometimes they'll have a dog in just like most other garages. If you specialise in cheap zed's then expect what you get for a cheap zed. This one doesnt look cheap or nasty from what I can see.
  4. Haha I had just got through the latest batch of pictures and thought 'any second now a price is coming up'. Nice looking motor though I must admit.
  5. Nah this has got green room written all over it
  6. Happy birthdays chaps
  7. This is turning into a low rent version of a Guy Ritchie film. You don't throw a dog in with every car do you?
  8. Ah the irony of spamming on a spamming thread! Bloody ipad
  9. This thread must be absolutely dripping in sarcasm. There is no way the king of spam can be giving at rizz at someone for posting too much! Dip you've got nearly 4000 posts of which 2000 are pictures of a Ferrari tattoo and the rest are 'gay' banter with Smudge!
  10. This thread must be absolutely dripping in sarcasm. There is no way the king of spam can be giving at rizz at someone for posting too much! Dip you've got nearly 4000 posts of which 2000 are pictures of a Ferrari tattoo and the rest are 'gay' banter with Smudge!
  11. Ricey

    Fuel

    Never been discussed.......no one knows. Apparently agricultural diesel is pretty good though
  12. He always was a bit of an odd one old Sam was. The Barn was so far up it own arse it put a lot of people off i think.
  13. Sure you don't mean the Cheshire fields? I had this image of the Cheshire plains with a majestic herd of Zed's roaming across it!
  14. Following months of graft, toil and extensive garage time
  15. I know mate and the principle is probably true as it has been for the last 40 or so years but the latest furore about it is literally utter bollocks http://www.hoax-slayer.com/goole-yorkshire-dog-fighting-stickers-hoax.shtml
  16. Aye it's all true. It happened to our kids, mums, brothers, hairdresser the other day. Apparently Big Jimmy who works with Ethel from the laundrette said that Barbara who works in the co-op said your 3rd cousin 'one eyed' Derek saw it happen and reckons it was that nonce off the estate. Whilst we're on the subject BE CAREFUL AT KFC apparently they're using some sort of low grade dog food in the chicken burgers but if we can get this status 1 million likes they'll stop using it!
  17. Basically my house at any given feeding time!
  18. And whilst I absolutely support the sentiment of this thread this post has a save me a job and points out yet another reason why facebook will be the death of society!
  19. Nope....lol Return that front end to stock.....sell the chav bumper and you'll knock that out no problem!
  20. Came in a bit late on this one but as its panned out I'm going to say buy the car it'll probably only be something like the O2 sensor Seriously though people do @*!# their pants over very common occurrences. You could buy a car with NO CEL light on and it could come on the following week! At least this way your in a position to bargain and by reading the code know exactly what's wrong with it
  21. Yes I believe it will but you may need to do a bit of fettlng with bits of wood to stop it hitting.
  22. In which case search 'Bose iPod hack'
×
×
  • Create New...