Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Finished in 2 hours 5 minutes No training, loads of boozing and fags......fastet time by over 20 minutes. Go figure!
  2. (Said in shakey manc accent) eh mate av yoo got aneh drugs
  3. Written Fantasty novels about a Dwarf called Bucket who loves prok pies.................Jebus.
  4. Sweet blue Jesus......I'm not a Ferrari fan really but that thing is almost too beautiful to look at!
  5. Council parking tickets are not my speciality I will admit as I think they're called PCN's or something like that. However my understanding of the law is that you are still party to a 'contract' so the following case law may still apply. 1) Vine vs Watham Forest - to enter into a contract you must be able to understand the terms that you are entering into. Therefore if the signage is not in a prominent place, lit and clearly legible you would have an argument (usually they are all over the street lamps which I would say is reasonable.....in this case it appears that they weren't). 2) Its £35............just pay it. Ceejay...........you drive a zed - for the love of God drop any attempt to portray yourself as a 'poor student'. If your poor get a cheaper car!
  6. Everyone is aware that the OP is 13 and had just finished watching 'Fast and Furious Swanage Drift' yes?
  7. Pretty sure it was forums because I found a couple of vague references but nothing headed with the word tattoo.
  8. They are pretty good. However if you ever have an accident avoid Albany Assistance like the fricking plague!
  9. It does work Plus you don't need it to look under forums / 350Z Modifications / Exhaust http://www.350z-uk.c...rum/56-exhaust/ I'll get back to bollocking people again then. It is pretty crap though - I tried to find the old tattoo thread last week and turned up nada.
  10. Really pleased for you mate - I know its been tough on you both. Twins.....you could sell one to Husky!
  11. Ricey

    hard top

    Nope. Someone made a sort of prototype but it looked a right abomination
  12. We need to get the search working again!
  13. Inbetween Mordor and The Mines of Moria
  14. Ricey

    Supercharger kit :D

    Is it not like 4 times that price to go SC or is that all the big boys just talking jive?
  15. I'm offering up the title deeds to my left bollock (my favourite one) that you haven't been.
  16. What? What difference would it make if they read this or not? As it stands, I'd assume you're not covered for anything not listed on the paperwork on the basis that phone calls can be lost. Given that, it's irrelevant whether they see this thread or not. Personally, I can't believe that Admiral would cover you for everything supercharger related and the massive power increase that goes with it for free. What did they say when you called them again yesterday to ask for everything in writing again? Imagine how this conversation would go; You - 'Hi I want to change my car from a Corsa SRI please' Admiral - 'Ok sir. What are you changing it to?' You - 'A Nissan Skyline' Admiral 'Ok Sir no charge for that........off you pop' Just aint happening is it!
  17. Data Subject Access Request. Your right as a Data Subject is for all call recordings, system notes, documents, letters, hand written notes, emails to be retained and available to give to you in a durable medium within 40 days subject to a maximum of £10 fee. Well pisses off companies when you ask for one.
  18. I thought we were all forum members and not just randoms but least i know where i stand being a new member Also thoughtt it was a for sale section and not an auction . Feel a little disappointed with the " I'd much rather sell to you remark " TBH as that just harks to PMs between mates even if some " random " has got there first . Most of us are 'members' of Ebay as well..........doesn't stop people putting a block on you bidding if you don't have more than X feedback. In saying that just because you have 5000 posts doens't mean you aren't a complete ***** who'd screw someone over at a moments notice........just horses for courses.
  19. Bet my left bollock that call will get 'lost' when it comes to claim time. I'd be getting a DSAR request in now for the sake of a tenner.
  20. Ricey

    BMW Z4

    Have a go in one - after the Zed you'll be dissapointed with an early 3l though. Quick but you have to work it hard and it sounds pony.
  21. I'll be running the Chester half marathon on the 12th of May and I've decided to run for MacMillan again. We all know what they do and if you don't then I sincerely hope you never have cause to find out. I have adopted a revolutionary new training regime which has involved no training, loads of booze and some fags with a tonne of food nommed. Seems to be working quite well as I managed 11 miles at the weekend in my first run if the year! Give what you can because I know we've already dug deep in Marks memory recently. https://www.justgiving.com/Paul-rice3
  22. Bid down to £2500 because I'm proper sexy.
  23. It's pretty much worth going to the gym to have it. I think I go about overboard trying to load it up though I as stick a banana, scoop of peanut butter and a load of semi skimmed milk in there........mmmmmmmmm frothalisious!
×
×
  • Create New...