Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Also op......they look aces!
  2. F1 alloys in Mickle Trafford are sort of close to Warrington. Johns a top bloke and they do some quality work
  3. hope its something simple mate.
  4. Unfortunately buddy you're the worst age and insuring the worst type of car. We were only discussing the other day some bloody ridiculous quote someone had for a crappy astra or some such drudge wagon......that was up into the 1000's. You could try a specialist but many wont touch you - having experiance of driving a powerful car like the Insignia might help though as some take this sort of thing into account.
  5. And with a combination of advice from Graham and Rich I did one with no problems at all. Obviously best to key it first and if you want a really smooth finish then yes - lots of wet and dry required. The nissan badge comes off by cutting the plastic welds at the back
  6. Your car history is; Vauxhall Hyundai Nissan Sit down. Owned
  7. Didn't even get passed the thread title before I thought '*sigh*.....here comes another tradelink bashing thread'. Fancy a business trying to make money......who'd of thunk it.
  8. ironically I only said it to be cool! Baaaaa......baaaaa!
  9. The Zed is cool.........unconventional cool but cool. Same with a skyline.......ugly mother but gets the nod for being a cool car. Realistically what is a cool badge? Merc? Please! Audi? Please see my TT for lack of coolness Lambo? Pretentious Ferrari? Same Porker? Tosser Jag? Old mans car Nissan? You pauper Its not the badge because very badge has a stereotype.....it's the car that makes it cool because there is a cool car under each one of those brands. My tuppence anyway
  10. Christ..............just got to the end where he's trying to 'sell' their campaign against the banks and the fact that everyone mortgage is invalid. What a load of shite. 'The reason we're in a major recession is not due to us, its due to the banks' FML...........and not paying your mortgage really helps the banks and economy isnt it dickhead. Always on the lookout for a loophole some choppers are aint they!
  11. yes the sheriff appoints them. EJO does it in Ireland. I specifically work in a litigation department for a mortgage lender so I can categorically tell you how it is. The bailiff is acting in a totally inappropriate manner. The court and the bank would absolutely go spare if they saw the way he's conducted himself. The mortgage may well be in arrears and the warrant does allow them to take possession of the property however it does not give them any authority to use strong arm tactics. If someone refuses to vacate or is aggressive then the police must be called. Re all the other crap he starts quoting - yes it has legal standing but only if the bailiff acts in the twattish manner that this dick has done. Most bailiffs are very good. Peaceable Possession is also referring to a legal remedy where a property is abandoned or there is no one to represent the estate - the lender can peaceably take the property into possession. This clearly doesn't apply in this case so Christ knows why he's quoting that crap. The bloke is right though - they must NOT use violence and to my mind they were far too aggressive. This does sound very much like a deceased property where the beneficiary has not engaged with the lender and they have gone down the peaceable possession route - the beneficiary has then reared their head and therefore the lender requires an outright possession order which is then enforceable after 28 or 56 days - at this point if the mortgage is not redeemed they are legally entitled to apply for an eviction date. Also its worth noting that when a customer is deceased and there are no other parties to the mortgage the entire debt becomes repayable. The lender will try to engage with the personal representatives of the estate to work towards an amicable exit from the mortgage.
  12. F*** ugly car but can appreciate the awesomeness!
  13. Ricey

    991 GT3

    I do think they need to be in ridiculous garish colours to really hit the mark though......bright orange or snot greet.
  14. Ive just been trolled by my own mum! The Troll Hunter has been trolled.......im so ashamed
  15. Oh.........my..........****ing .........God NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Just told my mum about the parking incident and my vitrolic response....the conversation went as such Me 'Yeah some moaning git left a note on my windscreen saying would you stop using this space as your own personal car park'. Mum 'is that all it said?' Me 'yep' Mum 'did it not have a kiss on it' Me 'Im sorry ****ing what mother? What? Whatwhatwhat ****ing what?'. Mum '.........your uncle colin made me do it' Brilliant. So ive now got an abusive 4 ft long reem over paper on my windscreen abusing my own ****ing mother. Hells teeth!
  16. I know.....ive never quite got over it..........losing the zed that its
  17. Parked and strategy deployed
  18. Ok, ok......what's the most wanky hairdressers car that would be driven by a male middle management **** that immediately springs to mind
  19. I dont own a zed.....never have done. I've got an audi tt that was smashed in the quarter, keyed last week and all the alloys kerbed......I couldn't give a dry turd about it. My entire strategy is that someone will write it off before the pcp ends. So what do you own....??? Errrrm the clue (and its a fairly large one) was in my response I'll give you another clue. .....it comes after 'I've got.....'
  20. I dont own a zed.....never have done. I've got an audi tt that was smashed in the quarter, keyed last week and all the alloys kerbed......I couldn't give a dry turd about it. My entire strategy is that someone will write it off before the pcp ends. So what do you own....??? Errrrm the clue (and its a fairly large one) was in my response I'll give you another clue. .....it comes after 'I've got.....'
  21. I dont own a zed.....never have done. I've got an audi tt that was smashed in the quarter, keyed last week and all the alloys kerbed......I couldn't give a dry turd about it. My entire strategy is that someone will write it off before the pcp ends. Jeez sounds awful mate, what's on the radar next? By the way I'm in the opposite boat, some tosser has written my zed off and I wish they hadn't as I don't think I'll get the true value Laura is looking at cross overs as we speak, I fear I'm going to end up with a 1.2. Clio. Nowt mate... stuck with this for 4 years. Had I know me and carla were going to break up when I got it I would have got a zed without a second thought.........hindsight and all that! I read about the accident on the other thread. .......utter kack mate
  22. You will probably find you have flat tyres as their reply. Then they'll find the car parked there for a very long time as I'll abandon it there and get lifts for as long as my resolve holds out
  23. Mate if it was a terraced street I wouldnt dream of parking there, legal or otherwise but these people have a massive drive and a road with enough room to park about 50 cars! This area is your proper 'middle England' so doubt that will happen but if it does I need 4 new tyres anyway!
  24. I dont own a zed.....never have done. I've got an audi tt that was smashed in the quarter, keyed last week and all the alloys kerbed......I couldn't give a dry turd about it. My entire strategy is that someone will write it off before the pcp ends.
  25. Picture of copy of quote accompanied by tin of custard and optionally girl in question naked.
×
×
  • Create New...