Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Bit hidden away http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/45398-bose-phono-ipod-hack-guide/#entry686203
  2. iPod hack matey.......guide on here somewhere. I'd guess its pinned in the ICE section.
  3. Really considering slatting the TT and getting a 300 you know
  4. Heard it twice....... Never had any desire to hear it again
  5. This would make me want to kill everyone at the insurers in question,,,,,,.including the tea lady
  6. That's import territory not UK GT spec, especially in black! To my mind if that has well maintained history its decent money.
  7. Totally depends on the lender mate - the lender I work for specifically doesn't create any fuss because it acknowledges a consent to let will often avoid a mortgage falling into arrears..........coupled with the fact that its actually got next to zero power to do anything about it. Sandwich has however unearthed a point I'd never thought or knew about in terms of the insurance being voided.
  8. I wouldn't mind betting my lender has a '3 hours of anal rape' clause for consent to let. I HATE being a landlord. Doesn't help being about 8 billion quid in negative equity in terms of positivity though! Got landlords insurance but according to Sandwich I might as well not bother.
  9. Or a slightly more cavalier approach might say dont tell your lender a goddamn thing - worst case you get a moaning letter if they ever find out.........ultra worst case thats never happened in the history of time is that your in breach of your terms and they can call the debt in. Tell them and chances are they'll charge you a fee and load your rate whilst demanding a billion and one forms. Second piece of advice.......instead of letting the property have you thought about stapling your scrotum to a really disgruntled porcupine? The reason I ask is because being a landlord is about as much fun. Get a local chav to firebomb the place instead. Yes, informing the lender can cause issues, but if you let the property and the house burns down, if you haven't got the correct landlord insurance they will refuse to pay out. If you have got the correct insurance, the first they will ask for will be proof that the mortgage was a BTL or at the very least you had Consent To Let. If you have neither, you'll have a very expensive pile of rubble on your hands.... Pretty uninsured I am then!
  10. Or a slightly more cavalier approach might say dont tell your lender a goddamn thing - worst case you get a moaning letter if they ever find out.........ultra worst case thats never happened in the history of time is that your in breach of your terms and they can call the debt in. Tell them and chances are they'll charge you a fee and load your rate whilst demanding a billion and one forms. Second piece of advice.......instead of letting the property have you thought about stapling your scrotum to a really disgruntled porcupine? The reason I ask is because being a landlord is about as much fun. Get a local chav to firebomb the place instead.
  11. Straight down the ugly tree, top to bottom! Still an awesomely iconic piece of kit though.
  12. Nuke The Site From Orbit Nuke it and nuke it now!!!!
  13. Depends how loud it is. Get it into a garage that you trust for an opinion or see if you have a local forum member knocking around local who can have a listen to if for you and give an opinion.
  14. A ****ing audi TT and a derv one at that. Christ
  15. Having owned a supercharged car that would not be a sound I'd be happy about if its really that distinctive and loud. Little gearbox whine is fair enough but supercharger sound .......eek
  16. Alternatively put some Korean 'Bollukwank' tyres on, loosen all suspension related equipment, drive round like that for a week then return to the original set up......it'll feel like its more planted than a Daffodil after that!
  17. I've also noticed this and it worries the @*!# out of me. What's happening FFS! Maybe he's been doing some dynamo style subliminal mind altering work on us!
  18. Yeah because the one thing that stopped them breaking into the top 4 last years was not selling Ratface and not buying a load of obscure kack foreign players for vast sums of money. Just think what they can do this year without him!
  19. We use that a LOT at my place!
  20. Great term - Herberts! Haha, going to be borrowing that Absolutely love it!
  21. Buts its important to this thread because others park like that without thinking of the consequences. It's a car, badgerthingamybob has the right attitude.....it's annoying but it's not the end if the world and it'll happen no matter where you park or drive.
  22. To irritate you. Seeing as though my parking outside of the lines on this occasion has caused such a stir, I've thought long and hard about that day and the circumstances around it. IIRC, this may have been the day after I'd just bought the car, the night before. Again, looking in the paintwork reflections, the car park does appear to be empty, however I can't confirm that I went into, nor can I say that the store was even open. I think I just popped in to get a quick snap to send to the lads or for a pee in the bush. If idiocy dictates that I want to protect my new found purchase, while not to the detriment of anyone else, then yes, I'm an idiot I suppose. Lemmings was awesome. OP - Sorry about this dude, looks like it escalated a bit quickly. Like an idiot Not specifically and idiot People will look at that parking and assume your a big headed, flash car driving ***** who'll park exactly as he damn well likes. This is not the case but it can still land you in mither. Best bet.....park anywhere and don't sweat the small stuff. It's a car......try and protect it and you can guarantee a rouge asteroid will hit it or something just to annoy you.
  23. Ricey

    Deposit paid!

    What could POSSIBLY make you more happy to be in a bland version of an iconic sports car?? Beating you at that gamesmackster thing, what ever it was about, that! That would make me happier than being in my shitty new 3.0si, 0-60 in 5.7 sec car. Where can i learn how to gamessmackster? I think what the Earl of Sandwich means (in his own unique style) is why would the inferior car make you the happiest? Blands a bit harsh like!
  24. Only 2 for me but I've got worse itchy feet than a lab rat in the Lamisil factory
×
×
  • Create New...